Xenarc screen 12-24v ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenarc screen 12-24v ??

this may seem like a stupid question but on my xenarc screens I just picked up they say DC 11-24v that seems to be a pretty broad range of voltage for an electronic component like this to handle.. but is it correct that you could run the screen off of a higher voltage than 12? I wouldnt think so but It would be awsome if you could...

I have an issue where it is looking as though I am going to have to get a lind auto adapter to run my dell d600 which means the carnetix p1900 I have is useless as far as the main output goes right? I planned on using the secondary output to power my xenarc @ 12v and the p5v to power a usb hub .. but if for some reason I could somehow power my xenarc off of the main output then I could set both the secondary and p5v to 5v and use one for USB hub and one for .. i dunno an external soundcard or something...

any input appreciated.

Yes, most of our monitors support a wide voltage range. We have monitors that support 11-24v for several years already. Most of our 2010 models now support 10-30v. The reason for our design is because a lot of our monitors are used in trucking fleets, public transportations, etc. A lot of end-users actually didn't know that our monitors are actually designed and built for 24/7 usage.

Originally posted by dankymp3 View Post
    this may seem like a stupid question but on my xenarc screens I just picked up they say DC 11-24v that seems to be a pretty broad range of voltage for an electronic component like this to handle.. but is it correct that you could run the screen off of a higher voltage than 12? I wouldnt think so but It would be awsome if you could...

I have an issue where it is looking as though I am going to have to get a lind auto adapter to run my dell d600 which means the carnetix p1900 I have is useless as far as the main output goes right? I planned on using the secondary output to power my xenarc @ 12v and the p5v to power a usb hub .. but if for some reason I could somehow power my xenarc off of the main output then I could set both the secondary and p5v to 5v and use one for USB hub and one for .. i dunno an external soundcard or something...

any input appreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X