Looking for a <7" screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a <7" screen

I want to add in another screen in my dash under my main screen - to display extra information, only problem is all the decent res screens out there are over 7". I am looking for something in the 4" wide area or smaller. There is this:

http://cgi.ebay.de/USB-LCD-Color-Dis...item4ced6124c1

its about 2.5" by 1.5"

but it is very low res and although it would do, I would like something nicer. Has anyone else looked into anything like this before?
    My CarPC

Double Display Setup

I had the same idea for my display setup.

For my main screen, I was going to use a 7" double DIN touchscreen. I would mainly run my front end software on it. For my secondary screen, I was looking to find something similar to Hitachi's TX16D18VM2CQB LCD display module (it's a 6.2" touchscreen module with an 800x300 screen resolution... perfect for showing information and/or controlling the current function of the main screen front end software). I'm still in the planning stages, but my layout would have a Blu-Ray drive on top, the secondary screen in the middle and the main screen below. Once I have designed it out, I will post some 3D images on the forum.

Have a good day
    megz_toy

Comment

Working...
    X