Lilli not showing images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilli not showing images

I've a strange problem with the carpc setup. More times than not when my pc resumes from hibernate I can see the pc going thru the boot process, reading the memory from disk but then just as windows is about to fire up and display the desktop the screen displays "PC Input not found" and the pc continues to load windows but with no display on the Lilli ...

I've totally rebuilt the pc, installed all required drivers etc but the problem still remains.
    The pc is a mini_itx with VIA C7 processor and 1 GIG ram.

Anyone ... any ideas ?
    -------------------------------
    The TEKNIK Family ... Teknik 1 & Teknik 2, Teknik T-3, Teknik v4.0, Teknik-X.

do you have an option in the bios (or elsewhere for that matter) to re-init display on resume? I haven't dug for that option in windows, but I've seen it in the bios on some boards before.

Comment

I've no idea ... I'll have to look in the BIOS. That would be a really cool feature if it exists.

Comment

I just looked on one of my boards and it says "re-post video on resume". Not sure if that will help in your case or not, but there may also be some software out there to do the same thing. I know MediaPortal (Home Theatre PC software) has that option in it. Maybe an idea for the next RR release

Comment

Thanks for your help on this ... I'll get to have a play wit the bios stuff tonite hopefully.

Comment

Working...
          X