No announcement yet.

7" screen put together

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7" screen put together

So was wondering if its possible to use one of These with one of the 3M capacitive touch overlays and make a nice 7" capacitive touch screen for cheap, then just make a bezel that would work in a double din and install it. What I dont know is the type of cables needed to make this work. Anyone try this or have any ideas

pretty well a major task to make that work, your better off just buying a complete touch screen from or other places that replacement screen still would need vga input and the very fine wired cable that would handle the vga/power ect and then you would still need the touch kit hope this helps SNO

Ok well I have ordered one of the these(in the 7" size model#98-0003-3112-8) already and just trying to figure out the best screen (for a reasonable price) to put it on.

search on ebay for 7" vga unit non touch then, thats what i did. i got mine from 7" innovision, not sure if they still sell them as this was a few years ago

hey nightjumper I was wondering where did you buy that 3m touch panel kit? I found it on the product catalog but it doesn't show pricing or any suppliers to buy from.