Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVDS to CMOS

Hey all,

I'm trying to drive a 6.4" LG Philips display (LB064V02-A1) directly from a EPIA Nano-ITX motherboard (EPIA-NX12000EG.) I don't really have a choice as far as getting a different mobo/display. I've been looking at the National Semiconductor SC90CF364A LVDS receiver as a starting point for a custom driver, but I'd really rather not design something if a pre-built product already exists. Does anybody know of a pre-packaged LVDS->TTL/CMOS converter that might do the trick?

Thanks!

Edit: I've attached the datasheets for the display, the motherboard, and the LVDS reciever. I've also attached a word doc that summarizes the LVDS driver capabilities of the motherboard and the interface specs for the display.
    Attached Files

Advantech PCM-3540R?
    I use this to drive an LTM08C351 (TTL) from a PCM-9373 (LVDS).
    Pic of LVDS receiver on back of panel:
    Old Systems retired due to new car
    New system at design/prototype stage on BeagleBoard.

Comment

Thanks! After a bit more research, I also found the ES&S ADA-LVDS-RX-TWIN that might do the trick. However, I have to build another PCB for this project anyways, so I think I might just combine the two and build my own converter. I'm going to base it on the National Semiconductor DS90CF364A. I'll post updates over the next few weeks.

Comment

Working...
      X