Look at my new toy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at my new toy.

The display is a Fujitsu Limited 9inch wide screen Model # CP064541-03 with a Dicon LVDS TO VGA tft controller model # LCD1024E and a TDK inverter model # CXA-L0612A-VJL.

www.sounddomain.com/id/2000mp3ranger

Mp3 player - 10.4 Allbrite Gigabyte GA-71XEH , 700 mgz t-bird , coolmaster fan , 2x 128 ram + 1 512ram , ATI-RAEON RV100 ,on bd sound , Linksys Wireless-B usb network adapter , 20G IBM TRAVELSTAR

That's pretty badass, where did ya get it?
    Car:
    2001 Jetta 1.8T
    Stereo:
    JL VR650CSi (front), three JL 8W6 (sub), MB Quart PSD 216 (rear), Xtant 302A (subs), Xtant 4180C (highs),
    Computer:
    Shuttle FV25, Cely 1.3GHZ, 256MB Kingston PC133, WD 80GB 7200 RPM, 150W Opus, 7" TM-700TS LCD, IRMAN,

Comment

I got the tft screen from ebay and got the controller from a guy at work

Mp3 player - 10.4 Allbrite Gigabyte GA-71XEH , 700 mgz t-bird , coolmaster fan , 2x 128 ram + 1 512ram , ATI-RAEON RV100 ,on bd sound , Linksys Wireless-B usb network adapter , 20G IBM TRAVELSTAR

Comment

you = lcd god

allen, I envy you...

everytime I see a post from you like this all I can think of is how empty my wallet is.

PS can wee get to see more pics of this setup like wiring and everything?

Comment

I was thinking about selling this screen and the controller .

I try to get more pics of this setup .

Comment

Here is a photo of the controller , inverter , back of the display.

Here is some info. on the controller

Comment

I am interested in buying this if it is for sale but like I said I = broke!

Comment

How much for just the controller??

Comment

I am going to hold this setup. I think I am going to it my FORD EXPLORER XLS

Comment

I have found the hard part to be getting connectors from the screen to the controller and the correct pinout.

Did you get lucky or did you have some good info on the hookup?

Pic looks good.
                    current projects

Comment

I just got lucky because I could not get a pinout from Fujitsu Limited for the display . So I just hooked up the display up to the controller to see if worked and it did .

Comment

AlenRubble-
                        This is perfect for my carputer project. I would like to make a 'carbon copy' of your setup, but I have contacted a rep from Dicon and found out that the controller is made for a LG display. Did you have to modify the BIOS on the controller at all, for the Fujitsu LCD, or did it work with these various parts you had around?? Also, is the temp diplay just part of the screenshot, or is it an actual real-time reading? If so, what of? Something I should be concerned with for my project?

Comment

The controller was plug and play to the display . You can email Dicon and get the pinout for the controller. The controller comes with all the cables and all need to get is the display. I just used powerstrip 3. (To line up the sreen) Right click on powerstrip icon , display profiles, configure , advanced timing options, then I used the arows to shrunken it fit the screen. This sould work with most small screen's.

Comment

Pinout for LCD

Do you have the pinouts for the Fuji LCD? It seems that Fuji likes to keep that info under lock and key....

Comment

I have to pinout my lvds video cable will try later.

Comment

Working...
                              X