Lilliput 869GL-80NP/C/T Mod?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput 869GL-80NP/C/T Mod?

Ok got someone whose looking on how to either soft mod or hard mod a Lilliput 869GL-80NP/C/T to auto switch for a backup cam. I know I've seen sites that you can order the screen and for like $8 more it can come moded to do so. Any one know how or a place to look so he can do it his self? I know my Lilliput EBY701-NP/C/T was hardware moded from Mo-Co-So to do it via a 12vdc line that was soldered on the main board.

Green Wire

Any help would be great! Already checked with Lilliput and they are going to send me a user manual but I'm sure that dons't have the mod.

Thanx,

Mike K.

theonlykid commented on that a while back-- he said that it requires more parts then just soldering a wire, but got vague after that..

so far, i have not read any post detailing how to do it..

EDIT: i have now read this thread on modifying the 701/629:
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/lcd-...on-enable.html
    My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
    "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
    carpc undecided

Comment

Thanks Soundman, yea been looking all over for the DIY on doing it. Was a AT Aviation Electronics Tech in the Navy so component based mods aren't an issue for me if I can just find the How To's.

Comment

I will try to open an 869 tomorrow to take a few pics of the control board with the mod. I would imagine the values for the transistor/resistors would be the same as the EBY701, which has been covered in its own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by theonlykid View Post
          I will try to open an 869 tomorrow to take a few pics of the control board with the mod. I would imagine the values for the transistor/resistors would be the same as the EBY701, which has been covered in its own thread.
          Thanx a lot. Yea if you see the #'s or even a good pic I might be able to determine the components.

Comment

Working...
          X