Motorized VGA / Touchscreen Monitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorized VGA / Touchscreen Monitors

I know this topic has probably been discussed on here many times before, but my search didnt find what I was looking for.

I am interested in getting some feedback of full motorized sing DIN monitors. I know liliput makes one, but I haven't heard good things about it.

Let me know what model you use, and what are your thoughts on it.

Thanks.

Bobby
    Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

it used to be that ALL motorized screens were horrific, and would not be worth the scrap metal they have..

the good thing is that it appears that lilliput has updated their model with metal gears-- the lilliputs used to have plastic gears that stripped easily..

the bad thing is that i have not read of anyone that has reviewed or used it... though i remember reading a post from years ago of a member that modded their old screen using metal gears from a r/c car servo, and had zero problems since..

as far as i know, zenarc screens have not been updated at all, and still suffer from the video cable breaking from the screen extending, and retracting.. unless there is a recent update/fix i haven't seen yet..
    My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
    "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
    carpc undecided

Comment

thanks for the info i appreciate it.
      Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

Working...
      X