Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have 2+ lilliput UM-70s working?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have 2+ lilliput UM-70s working?

I'm looking to add some screens to the back of my front seats and have been considering using the lilliput UM-70's because of there sleakness and ease of install. I dont however want to shell out $300 bucks to find out having 2 of them will cause issues. So i'm looking for some forum insight. Anyone currently using 2 or more UM-70's without problems? I have no problem running 2 usb per device but i wonder if thats really enough.
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

there are videos showing that Display Link drivers are capable of utilizing multiple monitors, but i don't have a clue if the lilli's use the Display Link driver set.

a quick demo i found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnycEPymZF8
    My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
    "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
    carpc undecided

Comment

yea the lillis definitely do use display link i just wonder if its reliable
      mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
      Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
      Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

just got the two um 70 c/t...i put them in my headrest but i cant duplicate all three screens just two and have the third as an extended desktop..but they work great...but make sure your using a powered hub to power them up or directly all four usb to the actual pc..hope this helps..still looking for a solution to duplicate all three screens ..im using windows 7 32 bit and have a 2.5 ghz intel board
        2007 Fx35 Carputer Installed

Riderunner with Teknik skin

Comment

you might be able to use some of the screen programs out there to do that. the first that comes to mind is powerstrip, though i don't know if it has that functionality..
          My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
          "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
          carpc undecided

Comment

Working...
          X