SAMSUNG AMOLED vga voard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAMSUNG AMOLED vga voard

I wonder if there is a way to take a galaxy tab 2 touchscreen and connect it to the carpc.

I know it's easiest to just install the unit as a whole in a custom dash housing but that way i won't be able to run a lot of software on it (limited to arm based O/S).

What do you think? It should be the best carpc monitor out there.

-Noam

Originally posted by protools_operat View Post
    I wonder if there is a way to take a galaxy tab 2 touchscreen and connect it to the carpc.

I know it's easiest to just install the unit as a whole in a custom dash housing but that way i won't be able to run a lot of software on it (limited to arm based O/S).

What do you think? It should be the best carpc monitor out there.

-Noam
    Quite old post but I can trust that nothing would exist today
    Sincerly, no more need of transflective screen, AMOLED do the JOB.

Imagine, buying a kit KINDLE FIRE HDX 7" or 8.4" (spare replacement) and add to it a board with HDMI input. You would had the better full HD screen for your car.
    Does anybody hsa seen something similar on the web?
    Last edited by coucouillu; 06-27-2014, 02:25 PM.
    New prototype : 2DIN AUDI OEM-LIKE CARPC based on SYMPHONY II
    Motorized InDash Screen, Core 2 Duo 2.2Ghz, SSD

Home Made In-Dash 7" Lilliput V1
    Home Made In-Dash 7" Lilliput V2 = LM-Lilliput Prototype

First project in Peugeot 306

Comment

I did think about higher resolution but decided that I might be better off with higher brightness and sunlight readability, because once the front end is running, it is in effect a lower resolution program. I have the Chinatobby 8" screen, and it will let me adjust resolution to 1920 x 1080, and it very readable, but super small text. I turned on "Clear Type" and can read it. ...but only if there is no sunlight shining in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by rray View Post
        I did think about higher resolution but decided that I might be better off with higher brightness and sunlight readability, because once the front end is running, it is in effect a lower resolution program. I have the Chinatobby 8" screen, and it will let me adjust resolution to 1920 x 1080, and it very readable, but super small text. I turned on "Clear Type" and can read it. ...but only if there is no sunlight shining in the car.
        Have you ever seen any Amoled or SuperAmoled working? That is what i am talking about. I can t support lcd screen anymore since i hade my samsung galaxy note 3 for 9 monthes now.
        the screen is incredible.

More, the touch screen is bonded with the touch panel.
        you should see it.

Comment

I have seen the Note 3, all the guys at work have them EXCEPT me, I have the old GS3. I have not seen that kind of screen in the 7-8" size yet, are they available somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by rray View Post
            I have seen the Note 3, all the guys at work have them EXCEPT me, I have the old GS3. I have not seen that kind of screen in the 7-8" size yet, are they available somewhere?

Look at Kindle Fire HDX lcd screen

Comment

Working...
            X