No auto-switch wire on my Lilliput 66GLl-70NP/C/T-HB-RV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No auto-switch wire on my Lilliput 66GLl-70NP/C/T-HB-RV

I just received my Lilliput 66GLl-70NP/C/T-HB-RV already assembled in a bezel to go into my avalanche... Only problem is that it doesn't have the auto switching wire exposed on the back like it is supposed to. Does anyone have this monitor and can tell me where I need to solder a wire? I'm assuming all of the resistors are there to make it work, they just forgot the wire.

why don't you just send it back and get one that works? I mean your about to open it and just start soldering it instead?

Comment

Originally posted by LGHT View Post
      why don't you just send it back and get one that works? I mean your about to open it and just start soldering it instead?
      Generally assembling it into a bezel voids the warranty.
      "stop with the REINSTALLS, what do you think we got some lame-o installer!!!" - mitchjs
      RevFE
      My Shop

Comment

If you're in the UK then you can still send it back under the Sale of Goods Act - it matters not that you have installed it into anything else, as you have not removed the auto switch wire (which it was supposed to come with), they should repair it to include such a wire.

Comment

Working...
        X