Lilliput 669GL-70NP/C/T-HB-RV Very Slow Startup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput 669GL-70NP/C/T-HB-RV Very Slow Startup

I purchased this monitor about a yr and a half ago. I've been powering it using 12VDC from an M2-ATX. This morning when I started up there was a blank screen, but the PC booted up (I could hear music playing through the speakers). After powering down the PC, I inspected behind the monitor and didn't see anything unusual. After firing it back up, I just continue on to work. Halfway through my trip the monitor cut on and I was able to see the display and the touch screen worked. Everything was good. On my trip to lunch it did the same thing.

It takes about 2min for the monitor to display anything. Then it will show a blue screen for the next 2mins or so. And finally, windows will display on the screen. Also, the remote nor the OSD is functional although it does show the input mode in the upper right corner ("DVI"). What could be causing this issue? Is it the control board?

Bobby

FIXED: After chatting with Chris of Mo-Co-So.com, the issue has been identified. Somehow the IR sensor or the button board was shorted. I unplugged it and it works great. Already ordered and received a new board and IR sensor (<$20).

Comment

Glad I found this - having the same problem. I'll try unplugging the IR sensor. Can't remember if it's just the ribbon cable or not
      Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

Comment

Didn't work for me - I'll drop Chris a line from mo-co-so

Comment

If you are still reading this - did you unplug your board before booting the computer? Mine doesn't come on at all with the IR/Board disconnected

Comment

Working...
          X