Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lilliput 629/619 - Windows 8 Touch Screen Driver Problems.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lilliput 629/619 - Windows 8 Touch Screen Driver Problems.

    Hello everyone. I recently receiving a Lilliput 629 from mp3car.com with the intention of using it in my car PC with the recently released Windows 8. When I just plug in the screen, without installing the TouchKit drivers, the touch and 'gesture' features work; however, the X and Y axis are switched making it unusable. When I install the TouchKit drivers the digitizer is no longer detected as a touch and pen interface but a mouse. This make the touch and gesture features not usable which I need to use Windows 8 as my primary interface. Any help is appreciated.

    PC Specs:
    Lilliput 629/619/701 (All the same)
    ASRock AMD APU 250
    4GB DDR3
    120GB SSD

    If there was a program that would just "rotate" my touch input or switch the X and Y axis I would be set. Thanks in advance I've been looking everywhere but to no avail.

  • #2
    Did you ever figure this out? I just migrated to Windows 8 from XP and I'm having the same issue.

    Comment


    • #3
      Well dang I am looking at getting a Lilliput for a project but I might go different than windows 8 if this is still an issue

      Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

      Comment


      • #4
        This whole thread is good, post #94 has drivers

        http://www.eightforums.com/tablet-to...-mouse-10.html

        I've got my 669gl working great with Win8 x86

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jesus Freak View Post
          This whole thread is good, post #94 has drivers

          http://www.eightforums.com/tablet-to...-mouse-10.html

          I've got my 669gl working great with Win8 x86
          It works but my x and y axis are wrong. Is there a way to switch these? I tried these drivers but the install tool says it is for vista and xp only. I tried to install through device manager but it says it wont work on x64 bit.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by mstvartak View Post
            It works but my x and y axis are wrong. Is there a way to switch these? I tried these drivers but the install tool says it is for vista and xp only. I tried to install through device manager but it says it wont work on x64 bit.
            It installed with no problem on my system. Fixed my X-Y axis problem.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jesus Freak View Post
              It installed with no problem on my system. Fixed my X-Y axis problem.
              Could you possible walk me through the install with filenames? I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

              Comment


              • #8
                Yah. I'll have to hook everything back up, I don't remember it being anything special.

                Comment

                Working...
                X