Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone figured how to make the Radion detect the modded Psone LCD yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone figured how to make the Radion detect the modded Psone LCD yet?

Well I just got an ATI 9700 and have been trying to get it working with my modded Psone LCD screen but when I try to enable the secondary display it turns its self off as it canít detect the display.

If I plug a PC monitor in and then activate the secondary display and then unplug the PC monitor and plug in the LCD it will work fine till I restart.

I would keep using my matrix video card for the LCD but if I can get the 9700 secondary display port using it that will means one less card in my PC

Anyone have any info on how to get it to work

So nothing new then?

Comment

okay man,heres an idea i havent tried yet.make a vga y cable,make a vga dummy off one side,and vga female connector on the other.i dont really understand how the dummy works though.let me know what u think.
      Attached Files

Comment

btw what os are u using?

Comment

Just put some resistors on it
          [H]4 Life
          My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
          It will be done sometime in the next generation.
          I'm a lesbian too.
          I am for hire!

Comment

My god fujikawa23 thatís a hell of a lot of wirers wouldnít it be simpler to find out what pins need to be connected to fool the card into thinking there is a display there?

Also Iím using windows XP

Frodobaggins what pins would you put the resister over to fool the card into thinking there is a monitor there?

Comment

some resistors: http://www.modasylum.com/modules.php...&pid=57&page=1
              -
              My cars
              -

Comment

Originally posted by jol
                some resistors: http://www.modasylum.com/modules.php...&pid=57&page=1

Interesting page

But wonít the resisters mess up the colour signal going to the LCD?

Comment

no idea, but thats how it's done.. I guess
                  -
                  My cars
                  -

Comment

i agree it would be simpler but ive tried everything short of connecting serial data and data clock(as there isnt a pin on the plug for these)and still cant get the thing recognized.so im gonna give this a try=).ill let u know if it works.

Comment

no luck yet on auto detection,but i found a page that claimed u can get rgb scart from the 7 pin video port on radeon cards by editing the bios with radedit.only problem is,all the info i can find on it is in russian(www.radeon2.ru in the vivo forum)and i cant find a translator that will make the language understandable.ill keep trying.if anyone knows russian i think this might be useful=)

Comment

I found this if itís of use to anyone?
                        http://www.epanorama.net/documents/pc/vga_bd15.html

I don't suppose that anyoneís figured this out yet?

Comment

Did anyone solve your problem yet?
                          MPEGBOX - Plexiglass Computer
                          www.mpegbox.com

Comment

Working...
                          X