Information on carnetix display? - CarNetix 15.6" SKD 16:9 Open Metal Frame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information on carnetix display? - CarNetix 15.6" SKD 16:9 Open Metal Frame

I am looking for information about " CarNetix 15.6" SKD 16:9 Open Metal Frame Touch Screen Monitor DVI HDMI" but I cant seem to find ANY information other then what is on mp3car store. I am looking for specifically who makes this monitor and what the operating temperature range is.

the carnetix.com site just has power supplies and google has almost no entries about monitors.

I'm sure Carnetix makes it if mp3car lists it as such. No idea why they're not listed on Carnetix website though. Did you have a particular application you were looking to use the product for?
    mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

Yes in my truck. I live in Texas and I have went though 2 of the lilliputs now. I need something that can with stand the texas heat!

Comment

I was looking at the 8" version but have run into the same problem. Any one find anything about this brand of monitor update this thread

Comment

I just bought and installed the 10.4 " version.

When I remove power, and then reapply power, I need to get my hands in the back (or use the remote) to turn it back on.

Has anyone figured out how to disable the power switch feature so that they come on as soon as power is applied?

Rick

Comment

I bought it and it has been installed for about a year. Recently for some reason the screen has moved up and no where in the options can you move it down????

I have pressed almost every setting on the osd with no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by 2MuchRiceMakesM View Post
              I bought it and it has been installed for about a year. Recently for some reason the screen has moved up and no where in the options can you move it down????

I have pressed almost every setting on the osd with no luck.

Is there any chance that it is not the monitor that moved the "screen" but the video driver on the PC?

Rick

Comment

Working...
              X