No announcement yet.

2 LCDs one controls the other?!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 LCDs one controls the other?!

I have a micro atx using two "Transflective" LCD panel with res touch+controler " (the ones that derrek sells on ebay). I cant for the life of me figure this out: I only have the one touch screen hooked up to a usb port. However, it controls the other touch screen. Is it in the software that I need to set this up? anyone else experience this? I googled this with 0 results.

It sounds like you have the screens mirrored and not extended. change in your graphics card settings app or in windows display settings and extend your display. Just a thought SNO

I dont think they are mirrored. As one is running the gauges and the other your frontend SNO. I will close both and see when i get home today.

There should be an option in the setitings of your touchscreen driver where you can select on what screen your touchpanel should be working.

What software/driver came with your touchpanel?
        View my worklog here

It might be as simple as swapping the order of the screens in Display properties.

Or it could be that the touch-screen driver assumes that it's the primary screen.

I have one of Derrick's screens and the touchscreen acts in effect like a Mouse. I would think you need to set your video driver to span or extended screen mode, but to test this, plug in a USB mouse and see if it is able to travel over both screens.