No announcement yet.

mounting datalux in eclipse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mounting datalux in eclipse

Hey, i was woundering if they make a stand that pivots back and forth horazontaly? And that would also (sorry for wording) go in out like a drawer. that way i can move it towardse me but also towards passanger, and if passanger goes to get out they can push it toward the dash.

thx for ideas ahead of time.
    Hardware:Mini-itx (M1000)/256mb ddr2700/40 gig 7200 rpm/Sony 10A DvD Burner /10.4 Datalux touch screen

Software:Win Xp Pro, Media Engine

Sounds like you would need to fabicate something based on a tube, or a draw slider under the dash, and the neck from an anglepoise lamp.
    4x4 in a turbo stylee.

cooljock if you can give a better decription of what you want maybe with some picture I may be able to build it if its simple. I have access to a machine shop and could do it out of aluminum, but don't get your hopes up. It probly would take a few hours to make and that means it could cost a good bit, but give me some more pics and I will tell you if Its somethink I might be willing to do. The big thing is I would have to know how it mounts to the car, and the exact position of the holes.
      Via Epia M9000, Opus, and a cool custom case. All in my Saabaru 9-2X Aero.