Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did have one hook up SHarp lq10d421 with hyperion controller?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did have one hook up SHarp lq10d421 with hyperion controller?

I wanted to know if anybody hooked up HYPERION Simplicity Series standalone SVGA analog video to LCD digital controller
    infrared used to sell i want how what the pinouts are to hook up with Sharp lq10d421......

sharp website

Originally posted by kickercivic1
    I wanted to know if anybody hooked up HYPERION Simplicity Series standalone SVGA analog video to LCD digital controller
    infrared used to sell i want how what the pinouts are to hook up with Sharp lq10d421......
    taht is a sharp # that starts with a LQ series it is different than sharp .com they have a research and development department, its called
    sharpmicroelectronics.com and the will let you download complete specs on any of their lcd's in pdf format and the specs include all the pinouts if that is what you are looking for. here is a hyperlink for you

http://www.sharpsma.com/pub/productf...s_lq10d421.pdf

Comment

More importantly, I think he wanted to know (4 months ago?) If anyone had experience interfacing that panel with his particular controller.

And yes, I have a sharp LQ64D343 (6.4") with the same pinouts as your screen. I recently finished making a set of cables to interface the two. I had great success using pinouts listed on this board (LSB to LSB etc).

Comment

Working...
      X