DigitalWW Slacking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DigitalWW Slacking

I got a call on my voicemail yesterday afternoon from digitalww saying they needed to talk to me becasue i ordered the tm-701L and i was having it shipped to a different address then my billing address. So ive now called 3 times and left my name on their voice mail and no response from them at all. Very annoying when customer service is poor, especially when the money is already taken form my account.

matt

Not that I'm bashing him...

I've tried contacting him for two days now VIA. two different e-mails and still no reply.

I'm not jumping to conclusions but maybe it is a family thing...Who knows. I just hope he gets back to me soon. I'm ready to buy. (hint hint)
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s
    IamDefiler.com

Comment

Armen has had some troubles with his server and email accounts. I am not sure about not reaching him on the phone. Although I placed my order last week and recieved a shipping notice via email yesterday so it appears that things are still in motion.

All things in due time...

Comment

got a response email today and he said its getting shipped out tomorrow so all is well!

Comment

Originally posted by ugosplat
          got a response email today and he said its getting shipped out tomorrow so all is well!
          You're luckier than me.. Have tried to reach Armen for the past two weeks, without as much as a squeek He's no longer on the forum either. Hope he's not in some kind of trouble.

Comment

Well, I decided to buy from DS-Customs on ebay. I bought the screen paid for it minutes later w/ paypal saw the money was accepted and have been waiting 3 days for a response from the sales dept. I have e-mailed them every day because I want to have the screen shipped faster to get it early next week.

This sucks because now I know I won't get the screen on time for my road trip.

Dave if you're reading this...GET MY F'ING SCREEN SHIPPED THREE DAY AND I WILL PAY THE DIFFERENCE!!!!
            Aura MR62 (F and R)
            My Current MP3s
            IamDefiler.com

Comment

Paypal automatically accepts payments, and I apologize greatly for being out of town for thursday and friday. As all of my customers on this board can attest, I work very hard to make sure they are satisfied, and ship extremely fast, but things like this can happen every once in a great while. You paid for the screen thursday morning, I had to go out of town thursday through friday. That's two days. Other than that, I'm around 7 days a week most of the year.

Dave
              Old School MP3CAR.com member!

Comment

Working...
              X