Dww-9600

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dww-9600

Does anyone know why the DWW-9600 is no longer being sold at Digital Worldwide? I e-mailed them and I still haven't received an answer. Just curious, because it would look really nice in my car.

Peace,

Rafael

P.S. This is what it looks like to those of you who don't know what I'm talking about:

Post # 3000

Originally posted by rafaelsherman
    Does anyone know why the DWW-9600 is no longer being sold at Digital Worldwide? I e-mailed them and I still haven't received an answer. Just curious, because it would look really nice in my car.

Peace,

Rafael

P.S. This is what it looks like to those of you who don't know what I'm talking about:
    whats the size of the screen? VGA?
    Current Status: For Sale

Specs
    - 1.5Ghz Toshiba Laptop (available - no screen)
    - Indash Motorized 7" VGA TS
    - DeLorme GPS (sold)
    - Power Inverter (sold)
    - Pioneer HU (sold)

Comment

I believe that it's a 6.5", not sure if it's VGA

I wanted more details, but digitalww didn't answer my e-mail!

Rafael
      Post # 3000

Comment

Not VGA, just a video player. You should check out my site www.dscustoms.com and see the new DS9000DVM, Single DIN, really cool.
        Old School MP3CAR.com member!

Comment

Originally posted by dscustoms
          Not VGA, just a video player. You should check out my site www.dscustoms.com and see the new DS9000DVM, Single DIN, really cool.
          i wish you had in-dash vga... like the one Armen has, but cheaper
          Current Status: For Sale

Specs
          - 1.5Ghz Toshiba Laptop (available - no screen)
          - Indash Motorized 7" VGA TS
          - DeLorme GPS (sold)
          - Power Inverter (sold)
          - Pioneer HU (sold)

Comment

exactly what I was thinking, carabuser
            Post # 3000

Comment

I don't want to sell a non-motorized unit. If I won't use it in my own car, I won't sell it. The GAIN unit has been pushed back to november ........ But it should exist by christmas? I'm waiting for that one to be perfect.
              Dave

Comment

Hi Rafael

We stopped caring these because the manufacturer made an exclusive deal with Rosen entertainment to sell these in US. But you can still find this unit for a good price and in black. Here one of the sites that sells it: http://www.mobilevideo4less.com/Merc...ct_Code=ID9690

If you decide to go for it do some more searching and you can find it for around $1000 - $1200

Armen

I believe that it's a 6.5", not sure if it's VGA

I wanted more details, but digitalww didn't answer my e-mail!

Rafael
                http://www.digitalww.com

Comment

Dave, you make it sound like the non-motorized monitors/housings are bad or unreliable or somehow inferior to the motorized. This is just a different way and many people love it. Don't knock it 'till you try it

Armen

Originally posted by dscustoms
                  I don't want to sell a non-motorized unit. If I won't use it in my own car, I won't sell it. The GAIN unit has been pushed back to november ........ But it should exist by christmas? I'm waiting for that one to be perfect.
                  Dave

Comment

Originally posted by digitalww
                    Dave, you make it sound like the non-motorized monitors/housings are bad or unreliable or somehow inferior to the motorized. This is just a different way and many people love it. Don't knock it 'till you try it

Armen
                    I totally agree with you, I love my non-motorized screen. Sure a motorized screen is a little more convenient, but the price difference is huge.
                    EPIA 800, DWW-7VGA LCD w/Touchscreen, 256mb ram, dvd rom, ati radeon 7000 video card, 80 gb 3.5" hard drive.

Comment

Armen,

Thanks for the link. Damn, I didn't know it was that expensive. I guess I wount use that. I'm looking for something like that that keeps the screen out side all the time but can be moved to get to the DVD player. I do have a Double-Din space for something like that. It would go really great for the 92 Trans-Am I'm planning on buying. Anyone know if there is something else like the DWW-9600 for Sub $1000? If not, anyone have any other ideas? One more question, anyone know if there is actually an In-Dash LCD with an S-Video connection? I hear that S-video is WAY better than composite/rca.

Thanks,

Rafael
                      Post # 3000

Comment

This is a really well built unit. I haven't taken it apart yet so I don't know what is the LCD panel in it but the image quality is unbelievable. Also everything you need is built-in to this unit. I have it installed in my car for almost a year now and loving it.

If you search hard enough you can find it for around $1000-1200. When you search also use these model # DVA-9690, R6500 (Rosen).

Armen

Armen,

Thanks for the link. Damn, I didn't know it was that expensive. I guess I wount use that. I'm looking for something like that that keeps the screen out side all the time but can be moved to get to the DVD player. I do have a Double-Din space for something like that. It would go really great for the 92 Trans-Am I'm planning on buying. Anyone know if there is something else like the DWW-9600 for Sub $1000? If not, anyone have any other ideas? One more question, anyone know if there is actually an In-Dash LCD with an S-Video connection? I hear that S-video is WAY better than composite/rca.

Thanks,

Rafael

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=32826

http://www.rosenentertainment.com/rosenindash-r6500.htm

Comment

Thanks for the info Armen!

Thanks for the links jeseyboy3.

Appreciate it.

Peace,

Rafael
                            Post # 3000

Comment

If anyone remembers, I sold a lot of non-motorized screens last year. And after trying to use one for awhile I got sick of it, so I have tried it.

Comment

Working...
                              X