• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeseyboy3's lilliput

This thing is brigth even on direct sunlight see for yourself

Pic won work here is the link

http://home.comcast.net/~neilf/

ahmmm please some pictures if you want us to see and also who did you get it from and if it was out of the country ... did u pay any duties etc
    ALIBABA - I30 99
    Nemiah M10000, C134
    DVD, 40Gig, 256MB DDR
    GPS, OBD 2, Reverse Cam
    Mute on stereo w I300 car kit
    Liliput 7in w usb touch screen
    Direct connect with BOSE-CD changer

Comment

Just lending a hand with the pictures

Are you going to open it to see what brand is the LCD panel?
      http://www.digitalww.com

Comment

do please do and let us know the seller as welll........ and yes thats a good pic
        ALIBABA - I30 99
        Nemiah M10000, C134
        DVD, 40Gig, 256MB DDR
        GPS, OBD 2, Reverse Cam

Comment

Got it from Ray the ebay guy ship directly from Hong Kong no duties
          came by express mail to my job sent thru Hong Kong post same price I pay that says in ebay

Im opening right now let you know in a minute bout which LCD

Comment

tick tock tic tock tic tock
            ALIBABA - I30 99
            Nemiah M10000, C134
            DVD, 40Gig, 256MB DDR
            GPS, OBD 2, Reverse Cam

Comment

The LCD is Hitachi TX18D11VM1CAA

Men I need to get another one of this for my other car.

Comment

can you please give sizes ie lenght breadth thickness and also what is the stated nits.....

also were the photos with or w/o touch screen
                ALIBABA - I30 99
                Nemiah M10000, C134
                DVD, 40Gig, 256MB DDR
                GPS, OBD 2, Reverse Cam

Comment

Originally posted by skassama
                  can you please give sizes ie lenght breadth thickness and also what is the stated nits.....
                  Its 7 1/2 x 4 3/8 x 1 1/2 400 nits.

Comment

What was the total cost? And what happens if its DOA or needs warranty work?
                    http://soniccobra03.150m.com/Pictures/CobraBanner.jpg

Comment

digitalww....how come you selling yours for $400?? whats the difference... because if you willing to sell what the ebay people are selling for then which is $296 shipped and touch then i will get one of you .... just incase you going to sell me one for that much pm thank you

Comment

jeseyboy3 is it a touchscreen or not? we really want to know

Comment

Great pics !

I took the plunge and ordered mine last week before you posted these pics. According the the local (Singapore) dealer that I ordered from, I am getting one of the few remaining units with the touchscreen (the guy actually picked up the phone and called Lilliput in China !). Lilliput is out of stock of the touchscreen units until early October.

Comment

Originally posted by StangBoyCIC
                            jeseyboy3 is it a touchscreen or not? we really want to know
                            I was in a rush when I pay this ebay Item so I forgot to add 35 for touch but I still love this one and Im getting another one for my other car, so I just pay 228 buy now option plus 34 shipping handling = 262 + 6 insurance (optional)
                            paid them Sept 24 Nigth next morning got an email confirmation that payment has receive after few hrs. got a tracking # for HK post with the link, item did arrived Saturday Sept 27 . Sign back on in Ebay gave them a AAA+++++

Comment

I've delt with Cantonese people before. Some are good people and some are bad. Business is business. If the screen is bad, you gotta ship it back to them and they'll send it to back to the manufacturer for warranty work. They rarely have the "no lemon policy" like the states do. Thats probably why DigitalWW's screens cost more. You're paying for the customer service. Turn around time from an in-state seller wil probably be with in a week or so. Buy one from Hong Kong and if the screen is bad, turn around time will probably like a month. The sellers is like the middle man. They relay the product between the manufacturer and the buyer and in the process pocket a little bit of money.
                              NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
                              If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X