Apollo Displays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo Displays

I used to intern at Apollo Displays, now I am back at college.

1) Apollo Displays does not sell to end customer

2) If you think there is a huge demand, why doesnt one or two of you spec out systems (Kits) which could be produced in #'s and become distributors?

Originally posted by Apollo
    I used to intern at Apollo Displays, now I am back at college.

1) Apollo Displays does not sell to end customer

2) If you think there is a huge demand, why doesnt one or two of you spec out systems (Kits) which could be produced in #'s and become distributors?
    I tried to get some stiff from them once...not very nice!
    BossTone74

Comment

Originally posted by bosstone74
      I tried to get some stiff from them once...not very nice!
      Dealer... thatīs not the problem, but i think this raw-kits are more expensive than finished screens.
      I was writting with Optrex... and the prices
      The Spanish Style...
      SEAT LEON! My CARPC-Install or the thread up here

Comment

That is because they are sample pricing not meant for consumer market. Usually samples are all custom for different applications and require engineering time from both parties.

Most companies order in the 100's, which makes assembly much easier and pricing much lower.

"I tried to get some stiff from them once...not very nice!"

If you walked into a coca-cola bottling facility and asked them for a can of coke because you were thristy, what would they say to you? What if 20 people did this a day.

Comment

If you walked into a coca-cola bottling facility and asked them for a can of coke because you were thristy, what would they say to you? What if 20 people did this a day.

No they still wont sell to you. Its too much bother for them to sell 20 coke a day to 20 different poeple. They wont set up a shop front just for that, very unlikely anyway. 20 coke in 1 day? thats = Ģ6 = 10USD, assuming they sell at 35p each.

A typical order is probably 4ft container, most likely alot more than that. I wont be surprise if we talk about 5 x 40ft container per week per buyer

Comment

Working...
          X