Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any 7 inch touch screen DVI LCD's out there? Who makes the best 7 inch?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any 7 inch touch screen DVI LCD's out there? Who makes the best 7 inch?

That'd be rad, a DVI 1600x1200 compatibel 7INCH touch screen :P

Does one exist?

Also who makes the best bar non 7inch LCD touch screen??

Thanks,
    -Jason

Why use a DVI on a 7" You cant tell the difference. 1600X1200 on a 7 inch? Are you for real? I'm having a hardtime reading the clock on the bottom right on a 848X480 resolution. Current 7" VGA screens have a native resolution of 800X480 though they can display up to USXGA.
    NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
    If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

Yes, I am for real. Last I checked, DVI took care of most other screen adjustments (i.e. position) so I think it would be a valuable feature regardless of screen size...

I do admit, 1600x1200 would be rather useless on a 7 inch screen ;P.

-Jason

Comment

Good luck finding a 7" LCD with DVI input
        NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
        If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by ptk
          contacted the company. check out website http://www.bright-sun.com.tw/showroom/B702SD.html

Whats up with that website all the stuff is like an xenarc clone. I wonder what they charge for the same monitor.
          2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

xenarc makes DVI monitor? wow. that i didn't know.
            CarPC Ver 4 completed. Aopen i45GMT-HD, C2D mobile 2GHz. Photofast 64GB SSD. Novatel EU-850D

Comment

i don't know maybe one of there products is but I am talking about bright sun. One of there 7inch touchscreen montiors is the same as the xenarc.

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

wow. https://www.xenarcdirect.com/product...9&cat=0&page=1 <- this one. It's an in-dash unit with all the bells and whistles. also cost and arm and a leg.
                CarPC Ver 4 completed. Aopen i45GMT-HD, C2D mobile 2GHz. Photofast 64GB SSD. Novatel EU-850D

Comment

Originally posted by ptk View Post
                  wow. https://www.xenarcdirect.com/product...9&cat=0&page=1 <- this one. It's an in-dash unit with all the bells and whistles. also cost and arm and a leg.
                  ya but that sh1t is lame. the single din screens are crap... its all about double din. only time id say okay on those is for people with single dins.

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

Working...
                  X