Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So.. Is anybody shipping anything to anywhere?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So.. Is anybody shipping anything to anywhere?

With all the LCD craziness going on lately.
    Has anyone who ordered one got it yet from dscustoms or digitalww ??
    Im expecting one from dscustoms but havent gotten it yet. I dont really want to send off yet another email, so i figured id ask here.
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Originally posted by liquid_smoke
    With all the LCD craziness going on lately.
    Has anyone who ordered one got it yet from dscustoms or digitalww ??
    Im expecting one from dscustoms but havent gotten it yet. I dont really want to send off yet another email, so i figured id ask here.
    I finally received my 2 Lilliput units from DigitalWW today. I already received 1 Lilliput from Ray at Extreme Audio last Friday. I noticed the ones from DWW had a remote control that the Extreme shipment did not have. Otherwise they look the same. The DWW boxes were just plain white, the Extreme box had product info and photo on it.

Comment

do all 3 work fine? And what functions does the remote have?
      Thanks

beer replenishment fund
      mp3car live search

Comment

Phc the Extreme Audio Lilliputs come with remotes too. If you didnt get one ask them for one.

Comment

Originally posted by phc
          I finally received my 2 Lilliput units from DigitalWW today. I already received 1 Lilliput from Ray at Extreme Audio last Friday. I noticed the ones from DWW had a remote control that the Extreme shipment did not have. Otherwise they look the same. The DWW boxes were just plain white, the Extreme box had product info and photo on it.
          Do you want to sell one PHC ?? he he

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_smoke
            do all 3 work fine? And what functions does the remote have?
            Thanks
            All 3 work ok so far, I haven't tested the touchscreen yet. I simply powered them up and hooked up to my desktop.

The remotes can turn on/off the LCD, switch between VGA, and the 2 video inputs, mute and access the on screen menu.

To blicky_1 - I purchased 2 for work and 1 for me. The 2 for work may have homes aboard MIR 1 and MIR 2 deep ocean submersibles. The one for me has a home in my dashboard, yet to be installed.

Comment

Originally posted by phc
              The 2 for work may have homes aboard MIR 1 and MIR 2 deep ocean submersibles.
              ! PICS !
              [H]4 Life
              My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
              It will be done sometime in the next generation.
              I'm a lesbian too.
              I am for hire!

Comment

Has anyone received their Lilliput from DS Customs? I got caught up in the whole pre-order snafu and decided to take the Lilliput offer. However, I haven't heard anything since Oct 12. Just curious if they have shipped yet or not.

Comment

Originally posted by frodobaggins
                  ! PICS !
                  Here you go - not the MIR sub, but photos of those are not hard to find. Here's one

I've built the camera systems for these subs also, can't really say much else.

Comment

Originally posted by reticent67
                    Has anyone received their Lilliput from DS Customs? I got caught up in the whole pre-order snafu and decided to take the Lilliput offer. However, I haven't heard anything since Oct 12. Just curious if they have shipped yet or not.
                    Id like to know this also, didnt really want to send Dave yet another email, i know he gets swamped with them. But the last i heard he was supposed to get them on the 15th, and its the 24th now so im not sure whats going on.

beer replenishment fund
                    mp3car live search

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...&page=14&pp=15

dave says next month...

Comment

[QUOTE=dave says next month...[/QUOTE]

That's cool and all for the people that post up here regularly.... But for me personally....this is my second post on this forum, and my first one was to inquire about the status of the screens. In fact, the only reason I subscribed to this board was to get an update on the screens.

I ordered mine on the 26th of Sept... It would have been nice if people were given an update independently of this forum so that customers can know what's going on with the money they invested. Also, I don't know about anyone else.... But I'm paying interest on the balance of my credit card while I'm waiting for the difference to be refunded. A month seems long enough to get a refund....

Comment

Working...
                        X