LRMV10 Monitor, need help! please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LRMV10 Monitor, need help! please!

Hey to all. I have recently installed an lrmv10 by Datalux monitor in my car. It works perfect other than after about 30 minutes of use it turns off by itself. I have to shut down the computer and then start in in a little while for the monitor to work again. Right now the monitor is directly connected to the car's power. Plus wire to 12V and negative to ground. It seems like the monitor is overheating, because I can feel how hot the monitor is in the back. Whay is this happening? Or what is the cause of this problem? Please help. Thnaks in advance, Val

Originally posted by valenki
    Hey to all. I have recently installed an lrmv10 by Datalux monitor in my car. It works perfect other than after about 30 minutes of use it turns off by itself. I have to shut down the computer and then start in in a little while for the monitor to work again. Right now the monitor is directly connected to the car's power. Plus wire to 12V and negative to ground. It seems like the monitor is overheating, because I can feel how hot the monitor is in the back. Why is this happening? Or what is the cause of this problem? Please help. Thanks in advance, Val

Comment

Working...
    X