Lilliput LCD monitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput LCD monitors

I am the webmaster of www.allcam.biz , I am surprised to find out today that we got quite a few visitors refered by mp3car for the past few weeks. So I come over to have a look and are delighted to find so many people are talking about Lilliput LCD monitors.

We are UK distributors of Lilliput LCD products. The main products we are selling in UK are 6" and 7" TFT LCD monitors with TV tuner, there are very few sales of pure LCD monitors. But from this forum, it seems that most people are talking about the 7" LCD monitor with VGA and tough screen.

Please tell what you prefer:

7" Sunvisor/Headrest/In-dash LCD monitors @ $120;

or

7" LCD monitor with TV tuner @ $140;

or

7" LCD monitor with VGA and tough screen @ $300;

If any technical quetions, please post a message at our user support forum: www.my-mp3-player.co.uk/mp3playerforum/, I will try to answer all the questions.

Thanks

Paul
    www.allcam.biz
    www.allcam.co.uk

It seems that the general consensus among the people is.... touchscreens is what we're looking for!

7" LCD monitor with VGA and tough screen @ $300
    Where on your website can we find that product? I looked around and found some Lilliput TFT LCD's with tuners and such, but no touchscreen option.
    ----------------------
    VIA Epia II
    256MB 266DDR Ram
    90GB Wester Digital
    Bluetooth/Deluo GPS
    Lilliput 7" Touchscreen
    ----------------------
    Mazda 6 Carputter > Click Me!

Comment

Originally posted by [iG]
      It seems that the general consensus among the people is.... touchscreens is what we're looking for!

Where on your website can we find that product? I looked around and found some Lilliput TFT LCD's with tuners and such, but no touchscreen option.

Agreed, TOUCH SCREEN!!! I'm in the UK and had up to this point not heard of your business......... Let us know when you have stocks and I and others will place orders sharpish!

Scott

Comment

As someone who has a 5.6 lcd in there car with a touchpad and just received the Lilliput touchscreen I must say I was missing out for a very long time!

Comment

Welcome!

Originally posted by 001
          I am the webmaster of www.allcam.biz...
          Please tell what you prefer:
          7" Sunvisor/Headrest/In-dash LCD monitors @ $120;
          or
          7" LCD monitor with TV tuner @ $140;
          or
          7" LCD monitor with VGA and tough screen @ $300;
          www.allcam.biz
          www.allcam.co.uk
          I am most interested in the Lilliput VGA touchscreen (without the tuner), and from what I've been reading here, that is what everyone else wants as well. How much would that run?

Also, do you ship to the US?

Many thanks,

Taytay

Comment

ok, is that a typo? TouCh or touGh screen, I know both exist...

Comment

"tough screen" > some kind of protective layer on the outside?
              ----------------------
              VIA Epia II
              256MB 266DDR Ram
              90GB Wester Digital
              Bluetooth/Deluo GPS
              Lilliput 7" Touchscreen
              ----------------------
              Mazda 6 Carputter > Click Me!

Comment

i think that's suppossed to be touchscreen

Comment

you can nab those monitors up on ebay for $228 ... how can you beat that, they ship from Hong Kong, and after adding touchscreen the total comes to I believe $304 shipped with everything paid....just got mine I cannot tell you how cool it is

Comment

Hi,
                    Thank you all for your kind reply.

RE: you can nab those monitors up on ebay for $228 ...

This is one of our concern. Basically when we import into UK from Lilliput, we have to pay 14% custom duty and 17.5% VAT. But the Hong Kong guy's price certainly does not include these, although the final consumer may ( or may not ) avoid these charges depending on wether they are lucky ( or not).

Lilliput LCD monitors are quite quality monitors, they use both Toshiba and Hitachi screens. According to our experience the quality defect rate is around 3%, so if the final consumer is so unlucky, he may pay the duty and VAT when he receive it, then he may have to return it to Hong Kong at his own cost, then when he got it back again he may pay duty and VAT again!

Anyway we are going to import one batch of LCD monitors with VGA and touch screen. The price for UK customers will be higher than the Hong Kong guy's price, but the price for USA customer should be similiar. However we recommend USA consumers buy from a Lilliput reseller. Email me if you need help.

RE: Agreed, TOUCH SCREEN!!! I'm in the UK and had up to this point not heard of your business.........

We are new business from last year, we are located in the centre of England, the castle of Robinhood - Nottingham post code NG7 2LA

Thank you all again for the kind comments.

Paul
                    Allcam -World of Portables
                    www.allcam.biz
                    www.allcam.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X