mobile video monitor only

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mobile video monitor only

i found a few legacy 7" monitors for 100 bucks each and they seem ok, i have no carputer and will upgrade later. but for now i just want to play ps2 (by the way how many watt transformer do i need for that???) and watch dvd's on it. that is all i need and want to know if i should buy a couple of those. i know they are nothing special. thanks
    Dupe Accounts/Troll

Originally posted by acornstu
    i found a few legacy 7" monitors for 100 bucks each and they seem ok, i have no carputer and will upgrade later. but for now i just want to play ps2 (by the way how many watt transformer do i need for that???) and watch dvd's on it. that is all i need and want to know if i should buy a couple of those. i know they are nothing special. thanks

I already have one of these screens and I can tell you this. You get what you pay for. The screen clarity is really crappy and if you're not looking directly head on with the screen forget about seeing anything. I'd pay the extra money and get a better screen IMHO.

Comment

This only supports what I have been saying for awhile now...It pays to search.
      Aura MR62 (F and R)
      My Current MP3s
      IamDefiler.com

Comment

yeah

i know, i guess i'll spend around 200 each but thats all i can afford now thanks
        Dupe Accounts/Troll

Comment

Working...
        X