No announcement yet.

Anyone order from

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone order from

They have the lilliput screen available...I emailed him and he said he has them in stock and he has not heard of any issues. They come direct from the manufacturer so it would probably be in the same boat as the ebay guy...has anyone ordered from him?

Just to let you now, GPSthings is a name under which CoolDaddyAndy does business. He is also on this forum and should sure as hell heard of these problems that have been happening. I think this is correct, im checking right now, I did the search and found an ad for indash carputers. check this out.
    Stop Buying New Music CD's.
    Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

I am speaking only of my own experience with the screens, I hate going off of other peoples opinions. Who knows how they installed them or what. It is allways important to install a voltage regulator before your car-pc and lcd. I believe most of the problems people are having with these are due to there installs. as far as problems with ones I have used, I have had no problems.
      This is my personal homepage no advertisement here. It has a shot of my carpc project.