Lilliput Touchscreen From carTFT.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput Touchscreen From carTFT.com

Have just ordered one from these people, anyone had any dealings with them??

Has anyone done this wire transfer thing for payment?? If so how do you do it!!??

I guess i am sounding like a noooob now!! sorry

Regards

blicky_1

you need to bank transfer to them and it was a nightmare to do so, I didn't bother. But soon he is to take credit card :-)

Comment

Originally posted by bertybassett
      you need to bank transfer to them and it was a nightmare to do so, I didn't bother. But soon he is to take credit card :-)
      Why was it a nightmare to do??

Comment

I hope your only nightmare was the money transfer and not your shopping

For all who didn't knew :
        A bank wire transfer within the European Union is costless and fast when
        arranged with the so called "IBAN/BAC"-system.

We will accept all types of credit cards very soon (Amex,Visa,Mastercard,...) !

And for your security, we have applied for the "European Trusted E-Shop" mark.
        This means for the customer that we are a trustable company and
        if something goes wrong, he can get his money back from an insurance company !
        ----
        http://www.CarTFT.com

Comment

It may be for you but the last time I did a wire transfer of 147euros (admittedly 16months ago) to a German company my bank charged 16. Checked with a few other banks and they were all about the same
          My CarPC install piccies http://www.celica-club.co.uk/cgi-bin...at=561&thumb=1

Comment

Originally posted by NJay
            It may be for you but the last time I did a wire transfer of 147euros (admittedly 16months ago) to a German company my bank charged 16. Checked with a few other banks and they were all about the same
            Hi All,

For your information i have just paid cartft.com with a wire transfer and it cost me 20 (Barclays in the UK) as if they don't make enough out of me in overdraft charges!!!!

Most banks in the UK are around the same price.

As for the lost 20, well i will just think of it as shipping costs as the unit is only 10 Euro for delivery to the UK!!

Regards

blicky_1

Comment

I didn't find those Lilliput screens from the cartTFT.com site. All I can find is those Xenarc-like displays?

Comment

Blicky_1,
                so it wasn't just me that the UK Banks saw coming and decided to rip pff. 25% inflation in 16months. I'd like to see my wages do the same

Comment

Originally posted by NJay
                  Blicky_1,
                  so it wasn't just me that the UK Banks saw coming and decided to rip pff. 25% inflation in 16months. I'd like to see my wages do the same
                  No, i guess its a British thing!!

Well someone has got to foot the bill for writing off 7 Concordes!!!!

Here is a reply i got from Oliver at cartft.com

I am really wondering why the english banks are charging so high :-(
                  There is a EU-law which says that the banks aren't allowed to charge higher for an inner-EU-transfer
                  than for a country-wide-transfer :-(

Best Regards,

Oliver Aigner
                  ---------------------
                  CarTFT.com

Comment

Originally posted by vvog
                    I didn't find those Lilliput screens from the cartTFT.com site. All I can find is those Xenarc-like displays?
                    Try this,

http://www.cartft.com/shop/catalog/item/?wm_item_id=112

Regards

blicky_1

Comment

Hmmm interesting,
                      says it has flip screen. Not found that yet???

Could do with it as currently I have a carputer using the VGA input and Sony 21CWSHRX bullet camera on video1 which whilst higher quality than std at 480scanlines and 0.2lux its not a reversed image.

Comment

Originally posted by blicky_1

Thanks!

Comment

We will accept all types of credit cards very soon (Amex,Visa,Mastercard,...) !

Interesting offer, when is "very soon"?
                          in days, weeks or months?

Comment

I will try to give to the best date I have :
                            I have signed the support contract at our bank on 28th october.
                            They told me that it will be ready in 2-3 weeks.

-> ETA : between 11th and 18th November
                            ----
                            http://www.CarTFT.com

Comment

Hi all,

Wire transfer has gone into cartft.com's account and i was supplied with a DHL tracking number, not bad as i only ordered the screen 3 days ago!!

E-mail support from Oliver is excellent, i think he waits next to his PC for my mail's as i get a reply within 5mins everytime!!

Do not hesitate in using this supplier!!!! mails/support takes days to come back from the guys in the states and not the answer you want or just more storys of delays! cartft.com have made it a pleasure doing business with them. Deal with a supplier that has the product you want in stock not just a promise that they will be in stock soon!! (2-3 months!!)

Should have my screen next week will let you all know what i think of it.

Regards

blicky_1

Comment

Working...
                              X