Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many of your r waitings for screens from dscustoms?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how many of your r waitings for screens from dscustoms?

How many of u r waiting for screens from dscustoms?

I have been waiting for mine now for half a year now!!!! I have mailed him several times and he have said that he have problems with the delivery of the new screens.....

Last time i sent him a mail (1 week ago) and asked where the if he got the screens yet..... he havent answer yet ......

Have some one else got this problem with dscustoms?

//Peter

he shippped out his latest screens on 11-11-03, mine got delivered today or at least thats what fedex says.

Did you allready pay for a screen and you've been waitng for it for 6months????
    01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
    01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
    mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

Originally posted by mrzigzag
      How many of u r waiting for screens from dscustoms?

I have been waiting for mine now for half a year now!!!! I have mailed him several times and he have said that he have problems with the delivery of the new screens.....

Last time i sent him a mail (1 week ago) and asked where the if he got the screens yet..... he havent answer yet ......

Have some one else got this problem with dscustoms?

//Peter
      Same here. I am going to file a claim with my credit card company. I think he is full of ****.

Comment

yes i have payed it, and been waiting for 6 months

yes i have been waiting for 6months!!! and i have also payed for the screen using paypal.

First he told me that he have shipped the screen, but he didnt have any package nr!!??

The when it never came he told me that it must have got lost on its way.....

And the last time i heard from him he told me that he would get some more screens in the begining of november.

He also told me that he would send me the tracking nr so i could follow the package but i havent even got any nr yet!!!!!

Originally posted by liquid_smoke
        he shippped out his latest screens on 11-11-03, mine got delivered today or at least thats what fedex says.

Did you allready pay for a screen and you've been waitng for it for 6months????

Comment

Man......that really sucks...maybe a response from DS Customs would be nice.

Comment

yes .. it would be very intressting to see what he have to say!!

Im so bored of he's **** talk.
            I dont want to buy any screen from him any more, i only want my money back

Originally posted by duffydawg
            Man......that really sucks...maybe a response from DS Customs would be nice.

Comment

Ive recived my screen from DS Customs last week.

Comment

I had no problem at all with my DScustom's screen. I ordered it in august and receved it within a week. I'm very happy with it, and would certantly order from him again if I ever need to get a new touchscreen, and they improve the damn data connector (that's not something he has control over).
                A digital mind lost in an analog world.

Learn to ask smart questions!
                http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

My car PC: The Lost Cause!

Comment

Mrzigzag. This is about as ridiculous as you can get. For everyone else, He ordered a screen back in july. I shipped him one of the GAIN screens then, and something happened in shipping where it disappeared. These things can happen occasionally when using the USPS. Unfortunately, by the time we gave up on finding the screen there were no more left, and he had to wait for a new screen just like everyone else. I've kept everyone updated on all the status changes about this, and EVERY SINGLE SCREEN has been shipped out. Also, ajet ??? This is BS, probably the same guy making a new ID to try and deface my company, the only lost package ever was to mrzigzag/peter. I hope all the customers who have purchased from me can verify that there is no scam or BS on my end.

I hope everyone notices that not a single other person said they had a problem, not counting "ajet" who just made his ID and his only post is an attempt to cause more problems.

Thanks to everyone!
                  Dave
                  Old School MP3CAR.com member!

Comment

well i can verify, there is no BS or scam going on.
                    Dave is an ok guy.

I ordered a GAIN screen from him a few months ago and got it delivered the next week. The screen broke because GAIN is crap (not daves fault) so i sent it back. Everyone knows about the long wait, so i was in that boat too. Got my replacement screen a few days ago and everythings is working fine.
                    If you send Dave an email, he will answer it the next day or day after that, but mostly the next day. I know because people had to wait for what it seems like forever and that dscustoms is a small company you start to think hes going to screw you. But he wont. I was a victim of this myself, but what made me rethink that opinion was my experience with Logitech. I had some speakers i bought from them, I blew them, sent them back and they told me they didnt have anymore in stock. They were on back order for at least 3 weeks. Well, i waited 3 months to get my speakers. And not once did i think they were going to screw me. So i figured i'd give dave the same deal. **** happens, weather your a small company or a big one.

beer replenishment fund
                    mp3car live search

Comment

I have tried to find information about Dave and he company but havent found any negative informatione at all, thats why order one screen from him.

I still trust him. Thats becouse i havent heard/seen any negative at all about his company all customer have been satisfied.

And I also know that the postoffice can be a reel pain in the "a**" some times.

Dave has answered my mail quick (within an day or two), and there have been no problem with the comunication. Until the last 2 mail's i sent him (he could have been out of town), thats why i wrote to this forum asking if anyone else have had any problem. Just to know if im alone with this problem, or if someone else is waiting to for there displays.

He promised me that he would send me the package nr when he posted my package, but i havent got any nr yet.
                      Thats what made me think that he never have sent me any display.

It would be nice with a package nr so i can trace the package. And to verify that it have been sent. And where it is one its way to its destination

I dont mean to offend Dave or he's company, i just want some information on whats going on. a display isnt directly cheap and i really need to have mine before x-mas. Im will go to my parents place then and build a totaly new center console for my VW Passat.

Originally posted by liquid_smoke
                      well i can verify, there is no BS or scam going on.
                      Dave is an ok guy.

I ordered a GAIN screen from him a few months ago and got it delivered the next week. The screen broke because GAIN is crap (not daves fault) so i sent it back. Everyone knows about the long wait, so i was in that boat too. Got my replacement screen a few days ago and everythings is working fine.
                      If you send Dave an email, he will answer it the next day or day after that, but mostly the next day. I know because people had to wait for what it seems like forever and that dscustoms is a small company you start to think hes going to screw you. But he wont. I was a victim of this myself, but what made me rethink that opinion was my experience with Logitech. I had some speakers i bought from them, I blew them, sent them back and they told me they didnt have anymore in stock. They were on back order for at least 3 weeks. Well, i waited 3 months to get my speakers. And not once did i think they were going to screw me. So i figured i'd give dave the same deal. **** happens, weather your a small company or a big one.

Comment

Hey mrzigzag, I understand your position. A tracking number really would smooth everything over about this time. Where are you located at? If your in the US you should have had your screen by now. If not it may take a little longer. Also, he shipped them out via FedEx so you should have a tracking number also by now. I had to ask him to send me the tracking number because FedEx didnt send it. What ever happened to the original screen that got lost in the mail? Was it insured? That only cost a few extra dollars and if anything happens to the package someone will be refunded the value amount. Personally i'd never ship anything of value through USPS, they suck big time.

I hope everything works out for you. Remember, bashing dave (unless its justified) wont really help you. Keep your head screwed on. Also, Dave, does he have a package on the way? I reread all the post and i dont see anywhere where you actually say his screen is in the mail or on the way?

beer replenishment fund
                        mp3car live search

Comment

Are u sure your not in an area where theres postal strikes, lol

Comment

I tend to agree with both sides. I understand daves position in the fact that he is essentially the middle man. But! I am dissapointed in his updates. His website hasnt told any updates about whats going on. I dont like that fact that i have to email him every week to find out new info (and it always is new info). THat is my only complaint so far as i havent been able to order a screen from him.

-J
                            Vehicle: 2003 Mistubishi Evolution
                            PC Specs: 1gHz Nehemiah M10000
                            512mb RAM
                            Windows XP Professional
                            80gb 7200rpm 8mb cache HDD
                            UI: MediaEngine 2.1

Comment

:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d

Now i got the tracking nr and it was like a thought, he have been out of town.
                              I just have to wait for my lovely little screen.

I understand daves problem to be a middle hand, but its not so nice to wait for so long. There have to be some kind of insurance.
                              But its not really the cutomers problem if something gets lost when its shipped.

Except all this bad luck with the screen. Dave says he have done all he can to make all customers happy and i belive him.

Its just so easy to get really frustrated when u have paid for something and never gets the goods.

Originally posted by supralightning
                              I tend to agree with both sides. I understand daves position in the fact that he is essentially the middle man. But! I am dissapointed in his updates. His website hasnt told any updates about whats going on. I dont like that fact that i have to email him every week to find out new info (and it always is new info). THat is my only complaint so far as i havent been able to order a screen from him.

-J

Comment

Working...
                              X