liliput black screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liliput black screen

i am having difficulties with the liliput screen on windows xp.
    when it boots all displays fine, but when it switches resolution to the desktop, the image goes black.
    when i press the power button and turn it off and on again it does work fine.
    resolution is 800x600 @60hz

any ideas ?
    time for the sig:

'00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

Try a "reset" from your lilliput menu.
    I've read somewhere that the screen can only remember a certain amount of resultion/refresh rates. Perhaps the memory is already full ?

Comment

Try hitting the < key when you have the display showing. This carries out an auto sync and should then remember it.
      My CarPC install piccies http://www.celica-club.co.uk/cgi-bin...at=561&thumb=1

Comment

both options dont work, anybody else have the same problemor is my screen defective ?
        time for the sig:

'00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

Comment

Working...
        X