Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couple of question about TM-701L and TM-702L?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple of question about TM-701L and TM-702L?

I've been reading about these 2 monitors and it seems the TM-701L is better because of the screen resolution vs. the TM-702L. Also, I read the TM-702L is a newer model, right? My question is, if the TM-702L is the newer model does that mean they have stopped producing the TM-701L? and should the TM-702L be a lot cheaper than the TM-701L?

I'm in the process of buying a monitor and I'm just trying to get more info.
    Thanks.

TM-701L is better then TM-702L. TM-702L was just a substitute. What happens with these products is that a particular part (LCD Panel) becomes unavailable and it has to be replaced with another because orders keep coming. The Chinese manufacturers buy their LCD panels from Japan and sometimes (suddenly) there becomes a shortage of a particular panel. Prices go up and they have to buy something else. I ordered TM-702L only once. TM-702L is not a bad monitor, it is just like all the other 7" monitors out there. TM-701L is better because of its high resolution Panasonic LCD Panel.

What I have right now is the TM-701L

Armen

Originally posted by audrenaline
    I've been reading about these 2 monitors and it seems the TM-701L is better because of the screen resolution vs. the TM-702L. Also, I read the TM-702L is a newer model, right? My question is, if the TM-702L is the newer model does that mean they have stopped producing the TM-701L? and should the TM-702L be a lot cheaper than the TM-701L?

I'm in the process of buying a monitor and I'm just trying to get more info.
    Thanks.
    http://www.digitalww.com

Comment

Working...
    X