Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM-710VGT & Jurrasic Park Image....digitalww...lilliput

Hey

I just received my TM-710VGT display from DigitalWW and it is having alot of Jurrasic Park and other "over range" issues. About 60% of the time I cannot get into the bios without the Jurrasic Park image appearing then fading to white. Everytime I boot the computer the image appears...fades to white then proceeds to the windows boot. In Windows...I have not sucessfully set the display to 1024 x 768..nor have I been able to set the refresh rate to anything above 60 Hz.

Does anyone know if there is update to the display's firmware that will help correct these issues? I have found nothing on Lilliput's site nor digitalww's.

Thanks

Shane

no fixes as today with that problem.

Comment

i have the same screen from digitalww ... i've found that if the LCD is already powered on, THEN the pc is powered on ... there's a good chance of the 'fade to white' issue. However if i power the PC on, then turn the LCD on, it always works fine.

I've had no problems other than that.
      My JeepPC Install

"there are no stupid questions, just stupid people."

"it's been agreed the whole world stinks so no one's taking showers anymore"

Comment

Thanks Shakes...I'll give that a try tonight and see if I get any better results

Originally posted by shakes
        i have the same screen from digitalww ... i've found that if the LCD is already powered on, THEN the pc is powered on ... there's a good chance of the 'fade to white' issue. However if i power the PC on, then turn the LCD on, it always works fine.

I've had no problems other than that.

Comment

I had that problem with fading to white (kinda of scratchy white that just looked bad). It started happening more and more frequently until it go to the point where i would turn it on and off 20 times or so and it would finally be ok and then after 5 minutes it would fade to white.

I got him to replace hte screen for me since then its been fine but it just happened once about a week ago but been fine since then.

Hope that helps. I would talk to him and tell him the problem.

Also my screen is the kind that is manually pulled out from the dash.
          Hardware: M10000 / 2.5" 700meg Solid State Drive / 30 gig 7200 rpm HD / DigitalWW 7" LCD / USB Touscreen / X10 Lola Remote / Serial GPS
          Current Project: Turning Nissan Steering Wheel Remote into Joystick to control Frodoplayer

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
            X