Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lilliput 619GL-70NP Standby Power Consumption?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput 619GL-70NP Standby Power Consumption?

Good evening, does anyone know what the power consumption of the Lilliput 619GL-70NP is in standby modus? This is when the right led is on.

The manual says nothing about this. I'm asking this because I don't want my battery to get drained when leaving the screen in the car...

Burat,

I may be wrong on this, but I believe the Lilliput will completely shut itself down if there's no video input for several seconds... (I'll double check later).
    MikeH

Comment

Most standby modes consume some power.

That said, it would be possible and perfectly reasonable to have a standby mode that didn't consume power, and probably even make a circuit if your standby mode (such as mine) does actually consume power.

Rob
      car computer rev 5: 8" lilliput and usual suspects

Comment

Well, a red light is burning (indicating the standby modus), so at least SOME power is consumed . But is it so little that I can leave it on a night or a weekend?

Comment

oops...forgot. I've got mine connected to the ITPS which shuts everything down after 45sec.
          MikeH

Comment

Originally posted by Burat
            Well, a red light is burning (indicating the standby modus), so at least SOME power is consumed . But is it so little that I can leave it on a night or a weekend?
            try it out, tell us what happens
            car computer rev 5: 8" lilliput and usual suspects

Comment

Shakes posted his findings on the Auto lilliput turn on thread.

Worked out that the unit is still using almost half its power when no picture is displayed but the LED is green. If the Led is RED then its truley in standby and consumes far less.
              My CarPC install piccies http://www.celica-club.co.uk/cgi-bin...at=561&thumb=1

Comment

Working...
              X