Xenarc 700tsv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenarc 700tsv

Has anyone purchased a XENARC 700TSV with the upgraded brightness(300 cd/m2) recently? The cheapest I've seen so far is $485, anyone get it cheaper?
    Installation Complete, pics soon

EPIA M10000 in Morex 3688 case
    FrodoPlayer
    CoPilot Live 8

Back from long hiatus, will be rebuilding soon

Originally posted by ncamara
    Has anyone purchased a XENARC 700TSV with the upgraded brightness(300 cd/m2) recently? The cheapest I've seen so far is $485, anyone get it cheaper?
    So no one has bought a XENARC lately? It's hard to believe everyone here has only purchased Lilliput screens.

FrodoPlayer
    CoPilot Live 8

Comment

So no one has bought a XENARC lately? It's hard to believe everyone here has only purchased Lilliput screens.
      I bought a xenarc but it wasn't with the enhanced brightness option.
      It works pretty good but the viewing angle at least the top to bottom angle needs to be pretty much perpendicular to your face.. or like you are staring at a flat wall.. any tilt prety much gets weird. the sun knocks it out pretty easy too.. but then again on the front dash thats alot of sun.. not sure what to do about that.. but when the sun isn't killing it or its dark out it shines nicely.

Comment

you wanna share your source? $485 is pretty good with upgraded brightness

Comment

Originally posted by LimeySTI
          you wanna share your source? $485 is pretty good with upgraded brightness
          http://www.onehitwonders.com/700tsvusb.html

If anyone purchases from this source, let me know how the experience went.

FrodoPlayer
          CoPilot Live 8

Comment

I got one from them, but I don't remember it being -that- much. Now you've got me curious how much mine was. The whole thing went fine and the screen works beautifully.
            P4 2.4GHz, Intel mobo w/onboard sound & video, 128MB memory, 100GB Seagate Momentus laptop drive, Xenarc 700TSV 7" touchscreen, IRman using Girder, 150W Opus dc/dc psu, Alpine CDA-9835 h/u, MBQuart speakers, Infinity 15" sub, MTX amps.

Comment

xenarcdirect.com I also got a letter from them today saying that all their monitors are now polarity proof.

Comment

http://www.onehitwonders.com/700tsvusb.html

If anyone purchases from this source, let me know how the experience went.
                The $485 is for the xenarc without the enhanced brightness. The xenarc runs 260 cd/mē with touchscreen and 390 cd/mē with the enhanced brightness that Xenarc offers (extra $100). Unless you stating the revision of the monitor in which the brightness was increased to Display Brightness (w/ Touchscreen): 280 cd/mē (from xenarc.com). Lilliput is 400 cd/mē with touchscreen (great for daytime but holy moly at night)

Comment

Working...
                X