KB toys will not ship internationally :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KB toys will not ship internationally :(

Really annoyed as KB toys are selling these 5" PSONE lcd for 29.99 and i really wanted two of them for my install, however they wont ship internationally :-(.

Does anyone know how i can get one of these for this amazing price in the UK or anyone ships internationally?

Originally posted by adrian_uk17
    Really annoyed as KB toys are selling these 5" PSONE lcd for 29.99 and i really wanted two of them for my install, however they wont ship internationally :-(.

Does anyone know how i can get one of these for this amazing price in the UK or anyone ships internationally?
    Hi
    If you get anybody to help you by sending two to UK,maybe that nice person could send one to France to me?I have the same problem as you!

Comment

So are there any really nice people out there willing to send me a couple of theses screens if they buy them in bulk? Any help appreciated, will even pay an extra $10 per screen

Comment

Originally posted by adrian_uk17
        So are there any really nice people out there willing to send me a couple of theses screens if they buy them in bulk? Any help appreciated, will even pay an extra $10 per screen
        From what I can tell online, they are OOS.

Comment

Originally posted by mst
          Hi
          If you get anybody to help you by sending two to UK,maybe that nice person could send one to France to me?I have the same problem as you!
          I see do not see 5 inch LCD screens for the PS One but I see 4 inch screens. I am willing to buy and ship these screens fo ryou if you wish.

I will go to the local shopping mall today to see if they have these screens in stock. This way you won't have to pay and wait for shipping to me before I can ship to you.

As long as you're willing to pay for the screen + sales tax (approximately $2.25 on $30) + shipping. If you can pay using a credit card or PayPal, that is the best for me.

Email me at [email protected] to contue contact with me.

EDIT: KB Toys' Website mislabled the screen. It IS the 5 inch LCD screen for $29.99 USD. If anyone is interested, get back to me within 3 hours and I will check out the store on my lunch break.

Comment

I just went to KB Toys. Turns out they don't have those displays in-store. Must only be an online order thing. I will order them and ship to you once the have come if you still want to do that.

Also, I stopped by a used game shop, they had two used PS One screens that are "not working." I haven't looked to deeply into the hack but maybe the actual screen is OK if you were going to hack it for in-car use. If you wanted, I could offer him a deal for the two screens. Let me know a limit. I'm sure he'd be willing to get rid of them for little or nothing.

Comment

Got link?

Or am I too late...
              I Understand
              [email protected]
              JeepWrangler.info

Comment

Working...
              X