Hey Mpro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mpro

Got the psone lcd working, where exactly do I connect the resistor to though? I followed Serio's guide for wiring it, and used your guide for the powerstrip settings. It is one of the official Psone Sony lcds, (I got it for $32.25 clearanced) on a Matrox G200. I skipped using the Guncon A/V cable, although I have one lying here.

pics of it working

this is how I did mine and I did not use any resistors http://users.adelphia.net/~mowry/new_page_4.htm

Originally posted by Phire
    Got the psone lcd working, where exactly do I connect the resistor to though? I followed Serio's guide for wiring it, and used your guide for the powerstrip settings. It is one of the official Psone Sony lcds, (I got it for $32.25 clearanced) on a Matrox G200. I skipped using the Guncon A/V cable, although I have one lying here.

pics of it working

Comment

ok but once again I was asking Mpro, your sloppy mspaint and one blurry pic does not help me whatsover

Comment

Phire i like your computer well put together anyways where did you get your video card and how much was it?

Comment

Originally posted by kickercivic1
          Phire i like your computer well put together anyways where did you get your video card and how much was it?

Matrox G200, actually traded for this one, its worth about $5 though

Comment

phire are the letter readable or is it just the picture?

Comment

your heatsink's the size of the LCD. jeebus.

I hope that's not going in your car
              car computer rev 5: 8" lilliput and usual suspects

Comment

well I am kinda mixing both Serio's and M-Pro's guides. When I finish testing, I will post the complete wiring diagrams.

Comment

you tell me....

still not satisfied, gonna add that resistor and one more wire for the V-sync.....

EDIT:
                  comparing with M Pro, (who obviously knows how to take better pics )

Comment

Phire do you think you could post what you did now? I've been trying to get this to work and have the same screen as you and i could get a Matrox G200 if i needed to. Any image even a bad one would be nice if i could make it work a little. Please help.

Comment

Working...
                    X