Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Mpro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey Mpro

    Got the psone lcd working, where exactly do I connect the resistor to though? I followed Serio's guide for wiring it, and used your guide for the powerstrip settings. It is one of the official Psone Sony lcds, (I got it for $32.25 clearanced) on a Matrox G200. I skipped using the Guncon A/V cable, although I have one lying here.


    pics of it working










  • #2
    this is how I did mine and I did not use any resistors http://users.adelphia.net/~mowry/new_page_4.htm



    Originally posted by Phire
    Got the psone lcd working, where exactly do I connect the resistor to though? I followed Serio's guide for wiring it, and used your guide for the powerstrip settings. It is one of the official Psone Sony lcds, (I got it for $32.25 clearanced) on a Matrox G200. I skipped using the Guncon A/V cable, although I have one lying here.


    pics of it working

    Comment


    • #3
      ok but once again I was asking Mpro, your sloppy mspaint and one blurry pic does not help me whatsover

      Comment


      • #4
        Phire i like your computer well put together anyways where did you get your video card and how much was it?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kickercivic1
          Phire i like your computer well put together anyways where did you get your video card and how much was it?

          Matrox G200, actually traded for this one, its worth about $5 though

          Comment


          • #6
            phire are the letter readable or is it just the picture?

            Comment


            • #7
              your heatsink's the size of the LCD. jeebus.

              I hope that's not going in your car
              car computer rev 5: 8" lilliput and usual suspects

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kickercivic1
                phire are the letter readable or is it just the picture?
                well I am kinda mixing both Serio's and M-Pro's guides. When I finish testing, I will post the complete wiring diagrams.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by kickercivic1
                  phire are the letter readable or is it just the picture?

                  you tell me....





                  still not satisfied, gonna add that resistor and one more wire for the V-sync.....


                  EDIT:
                  comparing with M Pro, (who obviously knows how to take better pics )

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Phire do you think you could post what you did now? I've been trying to get this to work and have the same screen as you and i could get a Matrox G200 if i needed to. Any image even a bad one would be nice if i could make it work a little. Please help.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X