• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this fit together?

i want to use a flexable gooseneck mount, this one:

http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S...=0&cc=01&avf=N

and i also want to attach this to the end of the mount:

http://store.autotoys.com/cgi-bin/wf...651IDTS#image2

Will they fit together? Anyone seen these 2 being used together before?

oh cool never seen the flexy thingy. how long is it? if it doesnt fit you could just make something to make it fit right
    I GIVE FREE HUGS!
    Buy Sell or Trade
    If my pm box is full, please feel free to call me any time. 440-328-3382
    Thank you
    Forex
    Rate Mp3car @ FXroot.com

Comment

I would imagine it would work, just have to do some modifications to the goose neck!!
      New CarPC on the way again I think. I miss my old one!!!

Comment

This model is 15", i would like one just a tad bit longer if i can find one that is as good. Maybe 18" or so....anyone know of any?

Comment

Here ya go bro, already setup for ya!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=1498

Comment

Does that ebay mount under the seat somewhere? Or do i still have to drill my own holes for this mount too? If it mounts under the seat....im assuming its universal?

Comment

don't know bro, why not ask the seller... I just found that online when I was looking!!!

Comment

Hey reload, what kind of mounting stuff did you use for your LCD? I noticed you mounted on some kind of mount, but the pictures arent too detailed. And where did you purchase it?

Comment

My mount is actually just the standard mount that came w/ my LCD... modified. Then what I did was bolted it to my dashboard basically.

Comment

This gooseneck thing... how well does it hold while cornering and bouncing?

I originaly was looking for a hinged arm system, but this might work.
                    A picture of what i have to mount on is here. Sorry for crossthreading.

Anyone have experience with these goosenecks?

Reload: any chance you could post an upclose shot of your mount? maybe with the display detatched? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by carpal tunnel

Yes I install commercial audio, and use those goosenecks for paging microphones. They are very weak, and will not hold a mic horizontal if you mount them on a vertical surface. Mounted on a horizontal surface, they become fairly rigid once bent almost 90 degrees to horizontal. I wouldn't put one in a car.
                      Fabricator

Comment

Originally posted by carpal tunnel
                        This gooseneck thing... how well does it hold while cornering and bouncing?

I originaly was looking for a hinged arm system, but this might work.
                        A picture of what i have to mount on is here. Sorry for crossthreading.

Reload: any chance you could post an upclose shot of your mount? maybe with the display detatched? thanks

My Mount is the default mount that came w/ the LCD Screen... the 10 dollar one you can get from DigitalWW. Nothing special about it, however I mofified it, I basically just bolted it down!!!

I'll see about getting some pictures for ya....

Comment

Working...
                        X