X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a decent 7" VGA for a reasonable price

I'm looking for a decent 7" VGA compable in-dash screen

OR

Some sort of in dash kit that I can attach another screen to.

I've seen the in dash VGA on digitalww and it seems pretty ridiculous that a 7" VGA with a screen is $230 and a 7" VGA in-dash is $530. Are there any better deals?

nope
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Originally posted by NS98GSR

OR

I've seen the in dash VGA on digitalww and it seems pretty ridiculous that a 7" VGA with a screen is $230 and a 7" VGA in-dash is $530. Are there any better deals?
      try this $109 but im not sure what input it has
      http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?...71&svbname=205

Comment

Originally posted by Sway
        try this $109 but im not sure what input it has
        http://www.etronics.com/product.asp?...71&svbname=205
        I've seen that model on Ebay a few times, no VGA inputs

Comment

You could buy the cheap VGA and put it in the indash casing. 230 + 90 is 320, so i dunno what the price difference there is about, seeing as it's the same panel , and it's going into the same casing. Anybody?
          My Carputer! (More Car Pics at the end)
          2 Kicker Comp 10"
          Epia M-9000, 256 MB DDR, 120 Gig HD
          Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen
          Check it out?!

Comment

to start, the $530 one also has a touch screen.
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 1.5L SOHC-VTEC

Comment

Ebay.

Comment

hahaha me and wizard are the two oldest people that has posted on this thread
                Originally posted by menudude
                thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

Originally posted by Pudge
                  You could buy the cheap VGA and put it in the indash casing. 230 + 90 is 320, so i dunno what the price difference there is about, seeing as it's the same panel , and it's going into the same casing. Anybody?
                  Where did you get the figure of $90 for the in-dash casing? I can't find it sold by itself on the digitalww site. Can I get one online anywhere? That's exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for.

Comment

i bought a 7in in-dash (800x600res) lcd from www.mp3playerstore.com for $258 including shipping to australia, i think they go for around $220 USD

Comment

Originally posted by ŠuTcH
                      i bought a 7in in-dash (800x600res) lcd from www.mp3playerstore.com for $258 including shipping to australia, i think they go for around $220 USD
                      Have you received it yet? Does it have vga inputs?
                      '01 4runner ░ P3 866 ░ 128mb ░ 20gb HD ░ Radeon 9200SE PCI ░ SB PCI ░ Slim DVD/CD-RW ░ USB GPS ░ 7" Lilli vga TS ░ XP Pro ░ MC ░ Routis '04
                      ForemostWebHosting
                      SpeedGuyParts.com

Comment

Doesn't look like it has any connectors other then RCA and Power.

Comment

soz only rca composite video input, might have to look into purchasing the vga input connector, so i've read its available somewhere...

Comment

I know there are wires which have RCA on one end and VGA on the other, but if you attach that to the innovatek one (which happens to be the one dutch bought) will it actually read the signal?

Also how did you get that figure of $90 for the in-dash kit???

Comment

Where did you get the figure of 7" USD$230 VGA? I can find no such thing.

Originally posted by NS98GSR

OR

New Lilliput EBY701 For Sale http://www.nusantech.com/index.asp?c...at=TOUCHSCREEN
                              SiRF3 Bluetooth GPS http://www.nusantech.com/index.asp?cat=GPS

Comment

Working...
                              X