Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wide Screen resolution under XP/CLE266/Lilliput

Hi,

Does anybody have some solution for this? i have read all the stuff about these resolutions, powerstrip, registries, native or not native resolutions, and reached some points I want to share:

0 - Onboard Video adapter on CLE266 ship, which is on EPIA M10000, does support wide screen resolutions (like 848x480), but nor Linux and Xfree86 nor XP drivers can give options to get this resolution.

0 - Registry digging did not give anything, maybe somebody will explain how to get desirable resolution by editing registry in XP?

0 - Lilliput 7" Monitor gives best pic on [email protected] (I tried it on Geforce2 on my Desktop PC)

0 - Powerstrip does not show "Advance Timing (or whatever)" in XP installed on EPIA M10000 with CLE266 VGA drivers (VIA/S3G Unigraphic Driver, or smth like this)

so, maybe somebody has something to say about this?
    '93 Opel Vectra A with Custom Dash with 7" lilliput
    VoomPC/M1-ATX/M10K/256 RAM/20GB 2,5' HDD/Gemtek USB Radio/WinLite/RoadRunner
    http://zvi.home.ge/pics/?dir=vextra

Sounds like a Video card driver issue to me since it works on your Desktop with Geforce. I would like to know if there is a way around this as well, since I have the exact same setup.

Comment

because of this I am thinking to move to microatx mobo with some celeron, in my trunk, EPIA was enought small to fit in my dash, behind monitor, but it ****es me off?
      btw, does somebody know, how much could Microatc board with cel1000 consume a power? I have 120w 12vdc PSU bought for EPIA, thinking to use it to power microatx
      '93 Opel Vectra A with Custom Dash with 7" lilliput
      VoomPC/M1-ATX/M10K/256 RAM/20GB 2,5' HDD/Gemtek USB Radio/WinLite/RoadRunner
      http://zvi.home.ge/pics/?dir=vextra

Comment

Bah. I think I'm just going to run 800 x 600 until someone can figure it out.

Comment

Working...
        X