Lilliput LCD's on ebay.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput LCD's on ebay.

Has anyone bought a Lilliput LCD from ebay? If so, has anyone bought it from "wifibuys?" It states on his member profile that he is from the United States and not like the other ones from over seas.

Here is the link for one of his auctions:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2454191930

Id stay away from that person. His warranty is only 30 days. If something goes wrong, your out 300

Comment

I bought mine from there and its great!!! Don't think it was from this guy!! But I did get mine from http://cgi2.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-c...=off&fromasq=1
      It works great.... no problems whatsoever!!!
      New CarPC on the way again I think. I miss my old one!!!

Comment

Thats fine and dandy, but what if something does happen down the road? Say a few months from now?

Comment

Well let me think about this question here... well I've had the lilliput since october, its been installed and working pretty much since then, I leave it out in sub zero weather, and have had absolutely no problems with it.... so what happens down the road, I don't know I'll tell ya when I get there.

As for the screen quality, I got mine from a different ebay user, in which I posted a link

Electronicar gives me a year warranty!!
          This item has a 12 Months return-to-base warranty (parts & labour). We will only exchange defective products with a brand new replacement, or offer "in-store" credit towards other product of equal or lesser value if a replacement is not in stock.
          This item's warranty becomes void if damaged is caused by:
          Undue wear & tear, dirt, misuse, incorrect installation or operation, neglect, accident or similar cause. Freight costs are not refundable on delivery and return.

Comment

Originally posted by zijester
            Thats fine and dandy, but what if something does happen down the road? Say a few months from now?
            Well, sometimes, you can't expect to always recieve that so called "lifetime" warranty. And by the time the product would be of no use, there would be a newer model to purchase.

Comment

R3l0ad:

what resolution do you use on your lilly, do you connect it to your M10K onboard video?
              '93 Opel Vectra A with Custom Dash with 7" lilliput
              VoomPC/M1-ATX/M10K/256 RAM/20GB 2,5' HDD/Gemtek USB Radio/WinLite/RoadRunner
              http://zvi.home.ge/pics/?dir=vextra

Comment

I'm using 1024x768 for my resolution, I have however enhanced and enlarged the icons and text size a little, so that it appears to be between 1024x768 and 800x600, it looks good!!! It is connected to my onboard video of my Epia.

Comment

Working...
                X