This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the order of my DWW-7VGA at digital

Ordered the 15/01 per 564.95$ transport include, armen indicated one week of times to me to send the parcel and another to arrive to France.

I would give you information of the progression of the screen.

My account was output today with my request, normally the screen must be sent this week.

Comment

I got the VGA modules this mourning. Just have wait for the housings now.

FedEx can't seem to get them to me after 23 day of shipping them everywhere around the world but my address They were shipped on December 27th

Armen

Originally posted by mipec
      My account was output today with my request, normally the screen must be sent this week.
      http://www.digitalww.com

Comment

Make sentences simple armen, my translator does not follow

Thank you

Comment

Got a question kind of off topic. Can 7" VGA+VIDEO+TOUCH
          LCD MODULE 7VVT KIT on your site be fitted in one of those visors like TM-701V 7" . I know that visor is holding wide screen and 7VVT is not wide screen. If not can the touchscreen and/or vga board be far from the LCD(I see the ribbon cables but I'm hoping ... ). I guess I can skip touch screen and use some glidepoint for input interface if it's not possible but I need to get this visor thing as housing for the lcd, mine visors are realy thin .

Comment

From 23h01 I request news to him, and has 23h05 I receive that

Hi Mipec

2 more days. I will send it one Wednesday and I will email you has alignment
            Thanks,
            Armen

Comment

From 23h01 I request news to him, and has 23h05 I receive that

Hi Mipec

2 more days. I will send it one Wednesday and I will email you has alignment
              Thanks,
              Armen
              I ordered one too (December 15th!). He just charged my CC, looks like it shipped today!

-Jason

Comment

J will have had to receive a mall of armen Wednesday with N of tracking, but always nothing.
                I a mall before yesterday evening is sent to him but............

Comment

OK, what the heck.. None of you are speaking English, but it LOOKS like you are.. what is going on here or is it just me?????? ARE YOU ALIENS?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by sq_geek
                    OK, what the heck.. None of you are speaking English, but it LOOKS like you are.. what is going on here or is it just me?????? ARE YOU ALIENS?!?!
                    Speak correctly, my translator does not understand

I said, armen was to send to me a mall Wednesday with my number of tracking, and I did not receive anything.

It is good there?

Comment

That made 18 days that I ordered the screen and I still do not have the number of tracking.

I suppose that the screen did not leave.

Comment

That made 18 days that I ordered the screen and I still do not have the number of tracking.

I suppose that the screen did not leave.
                        When i buy stuff from the Us it usually takes 2 to 4 weeks to arrive to Portugal , sometimes customs are responsable for the delay.

Armen seems to be an honest person, but if i had spent 565us$ i would be worried to.
                        Here in Portugal we have great weather, lots of brunnets, party a lot,drink a lot....
                        http://img138.echo.cx/img138/896/bannerjoshua5dy.jpg

Comment

I am not anxious, and I know that armen is very honest.

I tell just the unfolding of my purchase

J already bought at www.digital and I did not have a problem

Comment

I'm thinking about ordering one of these screens once he gets them in I think.
                            SP13000|M2-ATX|512MB DDR400|2.5" 7200RPM S-ATA|Trans-7"|Slim SL DVD-CDRW|KEH 5.1 DSP|SB L!ve Ext|Gyration PowerMate|BT|WiFi|GPS|WinXP|VoomPC
                            GPSing - Digital Speedo
                            Relocating headunit and extending faceplate
                            Button app to Alt-Tab between two programs

Comment

With boils 25 days, the screen still did not leave to digital.
                              That start has to make long

Comment

Working...
                              X