Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, DWW-7VGA in stock.

I'm about to place a order.
    Armen, it should come soon right, all the parts are in?
    Do I get some MP3Car.com member discount?
    SP13000|M2-ATX|512MB DDR400|2.5" 7200RPM S-ATA|Trans-7"|Slim SL DVD-CDRW|KEH 5.1 DSP|SB L!ve Ext|Gyration PowerMate|BT|WiFi|GPS|WinXP|VoomPC
    GPSing - Digital Speedo
    Relocating headunit and extending faceplate
    Button app to Alt-Tab between two programs

Nevermind.
    ***Ordered!!!***
    I look foward to testing and enjoying it.
    SP13000|M2-ATX|512MB DDR400|2.5" 7200RPM S-ATA|Trans-7"|Slim SL DVD-CDRW|KEH 5.1 DSP|SB L!ve Ext|Gyration PowerMate|BT|WiFi|GPS|WinXP|VoomPC
    GPSing - Digital Speedo

Comment

good luck. I ordered the TM700vga last friday that was in stock. Found out yesterday that they were oversold and it'll be another week or so.

-Dustin

Comment

The TM700VGA says it's in stock now.

The DWW-7VGA says 3-4 days lead time. WHatever that means. Just better not be 3-4 weeks!
        GPSing - Digital Speedo

Comment

Wow, nice.
          I just got a tracking number from fed ex.
          Talk about fast service.
          GPSing - Digital Speedo

Comment

Dammit, I was looking at ordering one of those...I'm so tempted....so so tempted.

Comment

Originally posted by Almost a Ghost
              Dammit, I was looking at ordering one of those...I'm so tempted....so so tempted.
              I got mine... Loving it!

-Jason

Comment

I cant wait. I gotta get the drivers ready.
                GPSing - Digital Speedo

Comment

Well yes of course the websight says its instock. How else could he plan to discourage more people.

BTW I understand that there are delays. They only reason i was ticked is because i was looking at the websight as he was telling me that he had oversold them almost a week before but apparently couldn't be bothered to update his page. He hasn't charged my card or anything which is nice but im just dissapointed in having to wait for something that ive been waiting to get. Yall know how it goes.

Just another case of an honest guy with good prices who apparently dosn't screw anyone but gives ****ty customer service. I suppose thats better than some of the alternatives out there.

-Dustin

Comment

My screen in on the way in a Fed Ex truck. I can't wait!

I'm gonna order a bluetooth USB while I'm bored. Does anyone know if Class1 or Class2 is better for car use?
                    GPSing - Digital Speedo

Comment

i want mine to be with the nice man in orange and purple too

Comment

My fed ex delivery person is a female. Well atleast I think it is. aajajahha
                        GPSing - Digital Speedo

Comment

Hey Leslie Take pictures when you get it! I still want to see what it looks like before I get mine
                          Rav4MP3
                          BookPC - Celeron 500 - 128 MB - 10 GB - Pioneer Slot DVD
                          IRMan: 1 Pioneer Remote; 2 Credit Card Remotes - USB Keypad - RF Keyboard
                          5.8" LCD - 40 x 4 Backlit LCD Display
                          Running: WinME - Winamp Album List 1.36 Plugin - PCRemoteControl - PowerDVD 3.0

Comment

I will Percy.

Bondoed my friends Xernarc last night. Painting it now with lots of spray paint.
                            GPSing - Digital Speedo

Comment

Working...
                            X