Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pioneer AVH-7500 DVD Advantages & Disadvantages?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pioneer AVH-7500 DVD Advantages & Disadvantages?

I am trying to build my carputer. I have researched this for several months now, but I am still confused on the display. I was impressed with the Pioneer AVH-P7500dvd, but how well does this work with a carputer? I have the EPIA M 10000 motherboard. All I really want to do is play my MP3's, Real, media, and other sound files through Real Player. I have over 3,000 sound files that play randomly & continuously on my home computer. This unit already has a DVD player, so I don't need that.

So my questions are:
    1) Will this give a clear image?
    2) Do I need to do anything special to make the sound work correctly?
    3) I already have the Opus Solutions 150W power supply, the Fellowes portable keyboard, memory, and the remote wonder. I plan on building a case & add an LCD Display. What else do I need to get this to work the way I want it to?

i dont have the AVH-P7500dvd i have the avx-p7000cd and i love it cause for the short trips or latety when the comps out of the car i can still listen to music and radio also play ps2/xbox when they are in the car.
    the image is clear i can read my gps almost clear just a bit fuzzy but nothing i cant make out i have the res at 640x480 with my dpi at 120. really cant complain i got the whole system for about 650 comp,software and screen and master unit. so i really love it. favorite thing is not having to look for a cd in 3 case ever again while driving.
    about what u need to hoook it up u will need some wires like teh rca video and the rca headphone to componet adapter pick then up at radio shack or what ever electronic store for like 5 bcks the most
    Best Technique In Life Is Having No Technique

ONE DAY I WILL LEARN HOW TO USE THE COMPUTER THE RIGHT WAY.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I was afraid that it would be too small, but i guess if I am just using it for the digital audio files, I really don't need it to be but so big.

Comment

Working...
      X