Legacy LM71 7" lcd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legacy LM71 7" lcd

Does anyone own this Legacy lm71 7" lcd?
    http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_g...16c98e86d33274

Please give me some reviews about quality, brightness, size,
    something like that..
    thank you....
    icet

dont even visit that site ever again
    its not work your time

Comment

the site is bad?
      or the product?
      please be more clear
      thnks....

Comment

I actually do have a Pyramid 7.2" around here. One word - Terrible! Pyramid is the parent company to Legacy, and they both are exactly the same screen. They use STN technology, which is very low res, washed out color, poor viewing angles, ghosting, and fuzzy. If you want it for the backseat so kids can watch cartoons, go for it. If you want it for a carputer, find a TFT lcd!

Alot of people here will say anything non-vga is crap, but in all reality a composite monitor can do the job nicely as well. There are some people here that are quite happy with them. Using large fonts text is quite legible. But with an STN screen, there is absolutely no way to make anything legible.

Last but not least, use the feature to read up on lcd's before you make a purchase you might regret.

Comment

I Agree

I'd have to agree with Wylie-C on this one. I have 2 5" Legacy LCD's that they claim to be TFT, but the quality is horrible. I purchased them 1.5 years ago $70 bucks apeice. DVD/Video is good on these, but the viewing angels are non existent. I will say that I have tweaked my system using 640X480 res, with the font size @ 200%, and 200% magnification in Street Atlas, and I can manage to view most text this way, but still not ideal. As Wylie-C stated, I think that I will be using these units in the back seat for my kids to watch, and use a better quality screen for up front.

Comment

thank you for the inputs
            where can i get the cheapest tft lcd?
            and i am looking for some headrest for the back too, mostly playing games and watch dvd, thank you very much........
            icet

Comment

Originally posted by icet
              thank you for the inputs
              where can i get the cheapest tft lcd?
              and i am looking for some headrest for the back too, mostly playing games and watch dvd, thank you very much........
              icet

Try kbtoys, they have a 5" psone back onsale

Comment

Working...
              X