Newb LCD question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb LCD question

ive been reading about the character displays and different LCDs.. i just want to have a computer with a 15" nontouch LCD.. but i know when i went from RCA out on a computer to RCA in on a TV the text was very hard to read.. the reason that im going with a 15" lcd is because i want to be able to use the computer for documents and things of that nature where i have to read the text and want it to be very clear.. is there a way to just set this up ?

Originally posted by TiziteLayinLow
    ive been reading about the character displays and different LCDs.. i just want to have a computer with a 15" nontouch LCD.. but i know when i went from RCA out on a computer to RCA in on a TV the text was very hard to read.. the reason that im going with a 15" lcd is because i want to be able to use the computer for documents and things of that nature where i have to read the text and want it to be very clear.. is there a way to just set this up ?
    You don't need a 15" screen for it to be readable, you need quality, you need a VGA screen. The larger screen will just allow you to see more at a time, which you may not need. Howoever if you feel you can fit a 15" screen in your car it may be cheaper - as well as bigger - although a nice little 7" would, I think, be better all round.

Comment

Using big fonts is the only way you will get readable text with comp. video. Trust me I have tried.

Comment

Working...
      X