X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over ranged lilluput

Hi again

I have another question...
    I've been searching the forums, but due to my poor english and to the amount of posts, I haven't found an answer about it. Sorry if it is overthere.

I have updated my EPIA Nemeiah BIOS to the last version. Since then, during boot my Lilliput shows a 'over range' ad, until Windows brings a 800x600 screen.
    Is there any way to see the boot messages? Before I updated the bios, Lilliput showed them...

Ah, my Lilly burned and hidden logo is not a Jurassic Park, but a red japanesse symbol over white. In the down right corner it says "sammy (c)". I',m working on hijack the Lilly memory to record my own logo to show it when a no-sync happens.

Cheers,

Miguel.

I have the same problem, any solutions yet?

Originally posted by mpelaz
    Hi again

I have another question...
    I've been searching the forums, but due to my poor english and to the amount of posts, I haven't found an answer about it. Sorry if it is overthere.

I have updated my EPIA Nemeiah BIOS to the last version. Since then, during boot my Lilliput shows a 'over range' ad, until Windows brings a 800x600 screen.
    Is there any way to see the boot messages? Before I updated the bios, Lilliput showed them...

Ah, my Lilly burned and hidden logo is not a Jurassic Park, but a red japanesse symbol over white. In the down right corner it says "sammy (c)". I',m working on hijack the Lilly memory to record my own logo to show it when a no-sync happens.

Cheers,

Miguel.

Comment

Same problem with my Epia MB and Lilliput.

Comment

Working...
      X