Lilliput Resolution Problem W/ Routis 2004

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput Resolution Problem W/ Routis 2004

Okay I love my lilliput, I run it at 800x600 in windows Xp connected to a Epia-M 1000 onboard video card, but I am running routis 2004 (GPS software) and the buttons are way small with this resolution. This lcd is way weird with resolutions, when my carputer boots it says "overrange" until the windows welcome screen comes up, why is this happening. When I check display properties in control panel, the lowest resolution is 800x600 and it goes way up from there. Should I be running this screen at 800x600 & how can I lower this so Routis 2004 looks better....thanks in advance.

Originally posted by drmaximus
    Okay I love my lilliput, I run it at 800x600 in windows Xp connected to a Epia-M 1000 onboard video card, but I am running routis 2004 (GPS software) and the buttons are way small with this resolution. This lcd is way weird with resolutions, when my carputer boots it says "overrange" until the windows welcome screen comes up, why is this happening. When I check display properties in control panel, the lowest resolution is 800x600 and it goes way up from there. Should I be running this screen at 800x600 & how can I lower this so Routis 2004 looks better....thanks in advance.
    My lilliput stays overrange after windows boots and I have to cycle the power on the lilliput to work. Think its a problem with all lilliputs, nobody has an answer yet. I also run Routis. Are u running xp? U can set it to use large fonts... this will make everything bigger, not just the fonts in Routis!! I ran that for a while but it made other apps hard to work with. Not sure how to lower the res of the lilliput lower than 800 x 600

Comment

Control Panel->Display->Advanced->Adapter->List All Modes

Select which restolution, color depth, and refresh you want to use. Click ok all the way out.
      2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Sedan (Sold)
      2007 Scion tC
      WhereIsMyGPS.net Online Tracker
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/leddy

Comment

Working...
      X