Best Day/Sunlight 7" VGA TSK LCD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Day/Sunlight 7" VGA TSK LCD?

Whats possibly the best 7" VGA Touchscreen LCD monitor you can get right now for sunlight/glare/daytime? Im thinking something along the lines of the xenarc with the Ultra High Brightness Enhancement.

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by JonX69
    Whats possibly the best 7" VGA Touchscreen LCD monitor you can get right now for sunlight/glare/daytime? Im thinking something along the lines of the xenarc with the Ultra High Brightness Enhancement.

What do you guys think?
    that would work with the brightness but no one really knows how effective the anti glare is. also $600-$700

Lilliput has the brightness, glare is good with tinted windows and only $250

Comment

Originally posted by LimeySTI
      that would work with the brightness but no one really knows how effective the anti glare is. also $600-$700

Lilliput has the brightness, glare is good with tinted windows and only $250
      I can get it for $430 with brightness and anti-glare, and Lilliput is unreliable. (least from what i've heard).

Comment

Originally posted by JonX69
        I can get it for $430 with brightness and anti-glare, and Lilliput is unreliable. (least from what i've heard).
        Where can you get it for 430?

Comment

Originally posted by snoopdoug1
          Where can you get it for 430?
          I second this, if its onehitwonders.com then its not the Ultra High Brightness Enhancement Upgrade. They have just revised the xenarcs and advertize new anti glare but this is not much better than over old. The Ultra High Brightness Enhancement Upgrade is an additional $200 done by Xenarc themselves. You'd have to buy the screen from Xenarc directly or if you went third party you'd send it to Xenarc to get the Ultra High Brightness Enhancement Upgrade.

My Lilliput has been very reliable and I will probably buy a second one. I'm not knocking Xenarc, they just are over priced.

Limey

Comment

Working...
          X