wtd. LCD with mirror image & PC vid input

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtd. LCD with mirror image & PC vid input

I'm looking for a LCD screen to run off my monitor output of my laptop (15 pin), but it must also have the ability to left/right flip the image like in a mirror for use with a reversing camera on the back of my vehicle. Obviously it also needs a PAL video input as well.

Been looking on eBay, but get pigeon english answers off the sellers when I ask questions.

Any help with makes and model numbers, and perhaps UK suppliers

Points again,
    * lcd screen
    * PC / Laptop video input
    * Flip / Mirror image
    * PAL video input

* Make and model No.s
    * UK Suppliers

Thanks to all who can help and took the time to read my post
    __________________________________________________ __
    Steve
    aka A very wild....wild camper

Why don't you just get a camera that provides the reversed image, like this one.?

Comment

Originally posted by wi77iam
      Why don't you just get a camera that provides the reversed image, like this one.?
      Hi, thanks for your help.

I really like your idea, and is the best option I have come across so far

I think the camera at your link is similar to the internal camera of the one I bought some time ago. (link to the camera I have http://tinyurl.com/3fxm2).

As the camera at your link has the same part No. is it possible to just swap a cable over to acheive a mirror image?

Or is it time for a fresh thread?
      Steve
      aka A very wild....wild camper

Comment

Originally posted by eor
        Hi, thanks for your help.

I really like your idea, and is the best option I have come across so far

I think the camera at your link is similar to the internal camera of the one I bought some time ago. (link to the camera I have http://tinyurl.com/3fxm2).

As the camera at your link has the same part No. is it possible to just swap a cable over to acheive a mirror image?

Or is it time for a fresh thread?
        I think the reversing is done on the circuit board of the camera, so I don't think just swapping + and - in the video cable will do it. But why don't you ask Armen at digitalww. For $45 you can't go wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X